Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

My account is linked to a Steam account with Terraria, and I should have "Like a sauna in here...." and "Certifiably Terrarian" but I don't. How do I obtain these?

Your Steam profile must be made public if it's not already. Once that's done, it could be a while before the forum software picks up the change. I'm not sure how often that happens, but I think a mod mentioned it's several times daily.

[edit] Yuppers, Tunnel King says that on the previous page of this thread. Which, if I remember right, your thread got merged into. :dryadsmile:

Last edited:
I sent 100 messages but I did not get the title, I got an alert, but no title? What should I do?
Help pls ASAP!
[doublepost=1485537226,1485537205][/doublepost]?

I sent 100 messages but I did not get the title, I got an alert, but no title? What should I do?
Help pls ASAP!
[doublepost=1485537226,1485537205][/doublepost]?
You have the title, I don't see the problem.

They are awarded through an automated process, it doesn't necessarily happen instantaneously.

I unlocked the Title: Steampunker but it has not showed up under my avatar, it still says terrarian. Is this normal?

I don`t know where else to put this.
I can only see the artwork of my own Plantera Title, not those of others.
upload_2017-9-27_20-30-24.png

Hmm, @The kamen rider, so we had the title banner go up without the art for the banner accidentally.

We had the art up before the end of the day, but we also noticed it wasn't going through (Blue the Swordsman specifically was someone I had been watching for this).

The fact that yours is working but not his is unusual; and now I'm wondering if it hasn't "updated" for those who were using it before we added the art. Blue had his active before we had the art uploaded, so maybe anyone without the banner art needs to swap to another one and then back again to get it to work.

@Blue the Swordsman, feel free to give that a try if you like.

Hmm, @The kamen rider, so we had the title banner go up without the art for the banner accidentally.

We had the art up before the end of the day, but we also noticed it wasn't going through (Blue the Swordsman specifically was someone I had been watching for this).

The fact that yours is working but not his is unusual; and now I'm wondering if it hasn't "updated" for those who were using it before we added the art. Blue had his active before we had the art uploaded, so maybe anyone without the banner art needs to swap to another one and then back again to get it to work.

@Blue the Swordsman, feel free to give that a try if you like.
It is only`s Blue`s. I checked 2 other users and they have the art.

Blue was the first person I found using it (I couldn't check it myself because my preset titles interfere with it). So he's probably the best test case for this example. Hard to say until he chimes in.

Most likely - when someone selects their title, it's cached on their profile to avoid having to look it up again each time they post. It's a performance issue for the database.

It is only`s Blue`s. I checked 2 other users and they have the art.
For whatever reason - Blue had his title updated earlier than others, and changed to it immediately before we got the correct artwork in place.

Most likely - when someone selects their title, it's cached on their profile to avoid having to look it up again each time they post. It's a performance issue for the database.

For whatever reason - Blue had his title updated earlier than others, and changed to it immediately before we got the correct artwork in place.
I like my broken title.

Captain Obvious' Log 2215.4 = Isn't Party Girl a gender based title? So If I got recognized wouldn't titling me a Party Girl not be a reward?

Captain Obvious' Log 2215.4 = Isn't Party Girl a gender based title? So If I got recognized wouldn't titling me a Party Girl not be a reward?
Having the title doesn't mean you are the Party Girl, you just have a nice picture of her under your name, additionally you don't have to use the title if you ever get it.

Gonna be real here, to me this is about as silly as saying the Eye of Cthulhu trophy isn't a reward because you aren't actually a giant flying eye.

Having the title doesn't mean you are the Party Girl, you just have a nice picture of her under your name, additionally you don't have to use the title if you ever get it.

Gonna be real here, to me this is about as silly as saying the Eye of Cthulhu trophy isn't a reward because you aren't actually a giant flying eye.

I am silly so problem solved! Is it a sexy picture?

I'm still new here so I didn't know if it was optional.

Back
Top Bottom