Pixel Art TMC's Tedious Sprites

What do you think I can improve on?

• Shading

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Everything

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Nothing

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Something Else (Write it in the replies)

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
ok, sure, will there be any opness? or will it be fair?
if there are classes mine will be thrower

ok, sure, will there be any opness? or will it be fair?
if there are classes mine will be thrower
hmmmm...
i know your will be op because sometime's throwing weapons have better advantages than Ranger, Melee, Magic and Summoner. So mine will be melee, and wont be as too op but a little op.

Reactions: TMC
This will be my guy
Hairstyle_5.png
and he will be wearing
DogeMask.png
and will have a red shirt with black pants and white shoes on.

Oh and i forgot that the original mask belongs to the creator of tremor :D

Attachments

• DogeMask.png
    DogeMask.png
    435 bytes · Views: 144
I was wondering if you take requests for suggestions? Because if you do, I was wondering if you could sprite a staff with a clash of clans inspired barracks and clash of clans inspired goblin for my goblin staff suggestion? I will give you credit, and thanks!

I was wondering if you take requests for suggestions? Because if you do, I was wondering if you could sprite a staff with a clash of clans inspired barracks and clash of clans inspired goblin for my goblin staff suggestion? I will give you credit, and thanks!
I will look into it in the morning, because i am tired and sleep deprived :happy:

Ok, so i have some questions about the request, first, what size do you want the goblin, and second, what do you mean by a barracks inspired staff?

Ok, so i have some questions about the request, first, what size do you want the goblin, and second, what do you mean by a barracks inspired staff?
A staff based around a clash of clans barracks, and the goblin around the size of a drippler?

No problem, i enjoyed it. :happy:
Also, i like the suggestion.
Since your last sprites were awesome, I've come back to you with an even bigger ask: Furniture, walls and torches for the stardust, nebula, vortex and solar pillars. It's alright if you can't do it, as it is a very big ask, but since your sprites are incredible, please can you do it? Thanks!

Since your last sprites were awesome, I've come back to you with an even bigger ask: Furniture, walls and torches for the stardust, nebula, vortex and solar pillars. It's alright if you can't do it, as it is a very big ask, but since your sprites are incredible, please can you do it? Thanks!
hmm, ive never done furniture, this will be fun.

@DaPielord, one question, what exactly is considered furniture?
(I finished a few things for solar already)
Chairs, tables, grandfather clocks, candles, chandeliers, beds, dressers, platforms, walls (not really furniture, but would be nice), sofas and pianos. Thanks for doing this for me! :)

Back
Top Bottom