Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
index.php
what i do now

i daon't have a patches folder in my gog installer tried dragging the .dat into the gog folder but i still can't select anything i'm using terraria 1.3.3.3

i daon't have a patches folder in my gog installer tried dragging the .dat into the gog folder but i still can't select anything i'm using terraria 1.3.3.3

Assuming you are on Windows, the Patches folder will be at Documents/My Games/Terraria/TMLGOGPatcher/Patches.

For example, mine is located at: C:\Users\Jeckel\Documents\My Games\Terraria\TMLGOGPatcher\Patches

Quick update. I got a new computer for xmas and I'm in the process of getting everything set up, so it will be another couple days before I get the patch for TML 0.9.1.0 rolled out. Sorry for any inconvenience. :)

I need help,i put the .dat patch file in the proper location but it doesn't show it on the drop-down menu!
I tried reinstalling the patcher but still nothing.Please help!

I need help,i put the .dat patch file in the proper location but it doesn't show it on the drop-down menu!
I tried reinstalling the patcher but still nothing.Please help!

Hmm, I've not had any such issue. Could you please post a screen shot of the app and I will do my best to figure it out.

How does Mono work on Mac?

Mono basically imitates most of the Windows coding libraries. By installing Mono and running Mono based applications through the command prompt with the 'mono' command, it allows properly set up Windows applications to work on OSX. If you have more specific questions, I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

This is the same problem as a lot of people on here as well too...

Capture 353.PNG

When I try to install, it keeps on coming up with this message. How can i fix this?

Other than that, this is a great mod. Thanks for creating this!

This is the same problem as a lot of people on here as well too...

View attachment 154534

When I try to install, it keeps on coming up with this message. How can i fix this?

Other than that, this is a great mod. Thanks for creating this!

It looks like TML is already installed. According to that log screenshot, it is comparing Terraria.exe to the vanilla hash (C70186818DD52AA551F9CD4CA210A1F376B29129151E7D204A55478ADAF38899), but instead Terraria.exe is matching the patched TML hash (BEBF690A65E057F5D7D4B153F42E93BA704CF069CD4670CC6ACEEE5F16BF8224).

Try running the Terraria and see if it shows the TML version on the main menu screen. If it doesn't, then we will go from there.

I tried to do every step but now I'm stuck here and for a reason it says Client: 1.3.0.7 but I use 1.3.4

It gets the versions directly from the Terraria.exe and TerrariaServer.exe, so I can't think of any way it would say 1.3.0.7 unless that is version that is installed. Maybe try reinstalling the latest Terraria version, 1.3.4.4.

I do see one issue, though it has nothing to do with the versions. The TMLGOGPatch_0.9.1.0_Windows.dat file shown in the screen shot is only 1,032 KB in size, but the file should be right about 8,830 KB in size. I'm guessing the download failed or something, so try redownloading it.

Give those a try and if it doesn't work I see if there is something else we can do to get it working. :)

I came across a bug with blizzard weather. I am unable to move or do anything and once it is over everything is back to normal. I had all mods disabled except for cheat sheet so I could get to a frozen biome faster. It is either a problem with the gog patcher or the mod loader and I posted the problem over there also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom