Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello guys i cant download that patch for gog terraria can someone help me please or explane me how to download and install tmodloader thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 694
TMLGOGPatch_0.9.2.3_Windows.dat

This file should be copied to this folder - My Docs\My Games\Terraria\TMLGOGPatcher\Patches

Attachments

• TMLGOGPatch_0.9.2.3_Windows.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 1,036
Guys, I cant get the patch from the normal downloads so i downloaded sunny pegasus` file and changed the existing file with that one. But it didnt go trough and wrote out -The file's hash does not match. Installation has stopped. I dont know what to do guys, im a total noob QWQ. Also there were alr 2 patches with no bytes on it, and I dont know where to get patches.

This patcher works for the last version of tModLoader, unfortunately it's not supported anymore (or atleast i don't think it is), so it may not work for future updates.
To use it you need to create a new folder, place the patcher and the tModLoader's Terraria.exe file into it, open the patcher and press "Patch" button, then install tModLoader and replace the Terraria.exe file with the patched one.
Due to it being created via diablo2oo2's universal patcher, some antivirus software may block it, calling it Riskware, HackTool, Generic Patcher, Trojan.Generic https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5...2759038fe92e1dc8fc3c91d94dae8ee7fbf/detection
As you can see, most of the bigger antivirus software is not detecting any threat (as there is none).

This patcher works for the last version of tModLoader, unfortunately it's not supported anymore (or atleast i don't think it is), so it may not work for future updates.
To use it you need to create a new folder, place the patcher and the tModLoader's Terraria.exe file into it, open the patcher and press "Patch" button, then install tModLoader and replace the Terraria.exe file with the patched one.
Due to it being created via diablo2oo2's universal patcher, some antivirus software may block it, calling it Riskware, HackTool, Generic Patcher, Trojan.Generic https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5...2759038fe92e1dc8fc3c91d94dae8ee7fbf/detection
As you can see, most of the bigger antivirus software is not detecting any threat (as there is none).
I disagree, and your attachment has been removed in the interest of community safety.

----

This tool has been abandoned by the author and is not supported. Since people persist in linking suspicious/pirated/cracked software - in violation of forum rules - this thread is now closed to further comments.

It is up to the the tModLoader team to provide proper, approved support for the GOG version of Terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom