tModLoader [tMod] Terranova

It isnt possible to add new minions i believe.I dont think its supported yet.
Yeah unfortunately. But in the current version Im using the same minion for the Empowered Slime Staff which is also used for the regular Slime Staff, I just adjusted the damage. But its WIP

Yeah unfortunately. But in the current version Im using the same minion for the Empowered Slime Staff which is also used for the regular Slime Staff, I just adjusted the damage. But its WIP
Well i heard something mentioned about increasing length of stardust dragon to 100 or something like that.So it probably is possible

I have another suggestion for a combination accessory - The "Master Emblem" which would combine the abilities of the four wall of flesh emblems (or alternatively, the Avenger, Destroyer & Celestial)

Nice mod, hope to see more cool items in further updates. A suggestion - make a combination of Magic Quiver and Endless Quiver, make an analogue of that Magic Quiver but for bullets, or, for example, a combination of Sniper Scope and Endless Musket Pouch and so on. One of the best accesories will be Endless Chlorophite Pouch - 2 full stacks of chlorophite bullets, 20 shroomite bars and 5 of each mechanical boss souls.

Since daggers are small and hit very fast the arkhalis animation stays permanent, the only thing i would like to change is the color

Instead of using celestial stone maybe use celestial shell as that is a direct upgrade for shiny band
Celestial shell exists in vanilla it is the celestial stone and moon shell
If you don't believe me look it up

Maybe combine charm of myths and band of mana regen as well

Last edited:
I like that the daggers attack like the arkhalis sword!
When I swing my wood dagger it produces light. Is there any way to fix that?

Last edited:
Gonna try out your mod, seems really fun. Daggers? I always wanted daggers. Please make a Meowmere dagger..
[DOUBLEPOST=1438799469,1438799376][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way I recommend you to leave out the enabled file in the zip, you never know if it might cause issues for people using other mods. I'd always recommend telling them to enable the mod manually, just so you can blame them when something goes wrong Kappa

Update 0.4.1, fixed some issues, and added 2 new accessories, and also made the Lava Charm craftable.

If anyone could me explain how to use and code dusts/projetiles in detail I would be more than thankful!
Especially, the hermes/spectre boots running dusts.

Please post more suggestions and ideas and I will look what I can do, im also ready to cooperate with other coders and sprites !

Have fun using Terranova :)

Something odd is going on with the compact shield...

Attachments

• 2015-08-05_00001.jpg
    2015-08-05_00001.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 354
Back
Top Bottom