PC Tmodlaoder mod browser not working

ZFG_Odin

Official Terrarian
Hello. I'm new here, and don't know if I'm doing this right, but it was time I made an account here anyways, but I'm having troubles with tmodloader's mod browser in game, and ever time I try to go to the mod site to manually install it won't connect to the page. I tried as much as I could in the instructions like allowing access through firewall, and dealing with web filters and everything, but I just can't do anything. Sorry if these posts are saturated with these questions. I am also on windows. if that helps

Last edited:
i am also having the exact same problem and have tried everything i can think of please someone help i would very much like to have mods again. i had it working 11 months ago when i came back to playing after being on holiday i downloaded updates i even tried reverting back to older versions and nothing has worked

i am also having the exact same problem and have tried everything i can think of please someone help i would very much like to have mods again. i had it working 11 months ago when i came back to playing after being on holiday i downloaded updates i even tried reverting back to older versions and nothing has worked

so appearently I learned that the browser is down right now. but you can still manually install mods by a download and dragging and dropping into your mods folder.

Back
Top Bottom