Tmodloader Browser Offline(Unknown)

N8Lars

Terrarian
I have been searching through these forums all morning now and have nothing on how to fix this issue. The only post I've found that tries to explain it seems generic, stating that it's just server traffic not allowing me to log into the mod list server. Is this the truth of matter or what is going on? Both my game and loader are currant. Plz help and thank you.

I'm having the same issue too, when I try to go to the website online it says the internet is timed out but then anything else that takes Internet is just fine. Shoot, I didn't even look at the date, if you're reading this for some reason does it eventually go back to normal.

Last edited:
I'm having the same issue two, when I try to go to the website online it says the internet is timed out but then anything else that takes Internet is just fine. Shoot, I didn't even look at the date, if you're reading this for some reason does it eventually go back to normal.
Does it go back? Like in a few hours or..

Same problem here, mod browser won't work nor the website, but everything else that requires internet works just fine. What should I do? And I already waited a whole day it still doesn't work.

I'm having the same issue too, when I try to go to the website online it says the internet is timed out but then anything else that takes Internet is just fine. Shoot, I didn't even look at the date, if you're reading this for some reason does it eventually go back to normal.
Same issue, it's not available for me too
Same problem here, mod browser won't work nor the website, but everything else that requires internet works just fine. What should I do? And I already waited a whole day it still doesn't work.
The Mod Browser is currently down. Nobody really knows when it's going back up, but there's a mirror of it here where you can still download mods: Index - Mod Browser

Yeah the servers appear to be down, all we can do is be patient while the TMODLoader team address the issue

and HERO's mod freaks out over connections to the server freaking out

Back
Top Bottom