tModLoader Tmodloader bug I don't know where to put this

gamingcookie

Official Terrarian
I'm having a bug with tmodloader, when I pressed singleplayer the character I was using changed to the default male, 0 mana and 100 life (I have used a life crystal and a few mana stars) and it doesn't show a name. I can't press the play button with the character either

I turned it off and back on again and it's still happening

I made another character and my world also has no name and says "Unknown World"

I pressed play on the world and now it's showing this
Screenshot (165).png

It's not letting me press any buttons and it's playing the hell music for some reason

I can at least zoom in and out on the minimap

Ok I guess this was some weird one time glitch because the other character I made hasn't reset after I've left it for a long time

<posts merged by moderator>

Last edited:
I'm having a bug with tmodloader, when I pressed singleplayer the character I was using changed to the default male, 0 mana and 100 life (I have used a life crystal and a few mana stars) and it doesn't show a name. I can't press the play button with the character either
I turned it off and back on again and it's still happening
I made another character and my world also has no name and says "Unknown World"
I pressed play on the world and now it's showing this
View attachment 237163
It's not letting me press any buttons and it's playing the hell music for some reason
I can at least zoom in and out on the minimap
Hi @gamingcookie, welcome to the forums. :)

Just a tip for going forward, please don’t doublepost (or quintuplepost). If you just posted, and want to add more, please use the Edit button, instead of making a new post.

I’ve merged your five posts into one.

Back
Top Bottom