Tmodloader "Could not find a place to install to"?

You open steam, you go right clic to terraria, then propriety, local file => check local file.

Then , you open your compressed modloader and you put all files in this terraria folder than you launch terraria normally :p

I had the same problem and this fix worked for me. step 1: Go and update your java. Once your java is updated then open the WinRAR file and drag all of it into your terraria file. After this windows will ask if you want to replace all the files say yes. Once that is done look at terraria.exe and if the little icon is a jungle tree instead of a normal tree it has worked. I hope this will help you.

pls help i dont understan what rar file pls help
i only have a jar file that for the installer

Last edited:
pls help i dont understan what rar file pls help
i only have a jar file that for the installer
RAR file is the first one you download, after you unzip it using RAR or Unzip program you get files including the jar file. You can also read the "Read me" file within to understand how to install it. Simply go to where you installed Terraria and if you want to still be able to run terraria normally make a copy of the terraria.exe file, then copy contents of the RAR file you unzipped to terraria file and say yes if it asks to overwrite. Now you just run terraria.exe (you will notice it changed because it got replaced with the tmodloader one) and you have tmodloader running.

Back
Top Bottom