tModLoader tModLoader error!

Ur Shak

Terrarian
Hello! i need help with tModLoader error.
Error appears only when im trying to create a new world and i dont know how to fix it.

Modlist: • More Chest Loot • Even More Modifiers • Fargo’s Mutant M od: Summons and Souls • Mysterious Altars • The Luggage • Wildlife Mod • Beyond The Forgotten Ages • No More Tombs • SacredTools • WeaponOut • JoostMod • Elements Awoken • VeinMiner • Recipe Browser • BossChecklist • AlchemistNPC • Calamity Mod • Thorium • imkShushi’s Mod • Where’s My Items • Spirit Mod • The Split Mod • Magic Storage • The Antiaris • Crystilium • Which Mod Is This From? • Yet Another Boss Health Bar

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 351
That looks like your PC runs out of RAM - you're trying to load a lot of mods there so your PC may not be able to handle it.
You could try playing with less mods, or maybe upgrading your RAM (depending on what device you are on). If you were to post your PC specs it will help us narrow down the issue more!

I think 16gb ram is enough because i was playing modded terraria some time ago and everything goes well.
[doublepost=1567960925,1567960748][/doublepost]And sorry for my bad English :/

Hello! i need help with tModLoader error.
Error appears only when im trying to create a new world and i dont know how to fix it.

Modlist: • More Chest Loot • Even More Modifiers • Fargo’s Mutant M od: Summons and Souls • Mysterious Altars • The Luggage • Wildlife Mod • Beyond The Forgotten Ages • No More Tombs • SacredTools • WeaponOut • JoostMod • Elements Awoken • VeinMiner • Recipe Browser • BossChecklist • AlchemistNPC • Calamity Mod • Thorium • imkShushi’s Mod • Where’s My Items • Spirit Mod • The Split Mod • Magic Storage • The Antiaris • Crystilium • Which Mod Is This From? • Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Any ideas how to fix this error?

Hello, Ur Shak,

The problem is that tModLoader is only able to use up to 4 GB of your RAM, even if you have more than that available. This is due to a restriction of 32-bit applications like tModLoader, and unfortunately can't be circumvented.

You can either reduce the amount of mods you use at once, or you can opt to try tModLoader FNA instead, which includes a 64-bit version which allows it to use much more memory. Do please bear in mind that like tModLoader, neither of these applications are officially supported by Re-Logic, and that usage of these programs is entirely at your own risk.

Let me know if you have any additional issues. ;)

Back
Top Bottom