• Other(Comment on what)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exeton

Terrarian

Welcome to my mod page. This page is designed to show all the main categories of content in my mod, so the mod is split up into mini mods allowing you to chose what content you'd like in your mod.[OP is wip]

In page links
Exeton mod
Credits
End Of Page

Commands+
Commands+ is designed to help you improve your single player lifethis HTML class. Value is whether you're looking to cheat in lost items or explore the mods you've installed. Its change-log and can be found here.

Buff:

Buff Commands.PNG

Kit:
Help Kit.PNG

You can also use /kit add 3 44 to get 44 stone.

World:
HelpWorld.PNG

HelpWorld2.PNG

More:
More.PNG

You can also use /give 3 44 to get 44 stone
I don't think /tp has been implemted, however it's in my code fot yhe next release.

Download Download || Direct

Credits: Bluemagic123 for tModLoader, the example mod, and answering some of my questions.
Base Metals
Base metals is the base for all technological mods I make. It includes all the ores, metals and bars for this mod.
Metals:
Lithium Bar.png Blueon Bar.png Greenon Bar.png Orangeon Bar.png Redon Bar.png Yellowon Bar.png
Alloys:
Bronze Bar.png Brass Bar.png Lavite_Bar.png CastIronBar.png Steel.png
Swords:
Blueon_Broadsword.png Grenon_Broadsword.png Redon_Broadsword.png Yellowon_Broadsword.png
Spears:
SpearBlue.png SpearGreen.png SpearYellow.png
Bows:
Greenon Bow.png Litem Bow.png Redon Bow.png Steel Bow.png Yellowon Bow.png

Released Updates:

Planed Updates:
-Re code bars and weapons for tModLoader
-Sprite and code ores
Credits:
Mr. Nes G. Quik (new steel bar)
Dominus Infernus (starite bar idea- coming soon)
Grox The Great and bluemagic123(example
mods)
Logodum (spear sprites and cast iron bar sprites)

More World Generation
More World Generation is focused on making the world a more fun and exciting place.
Pictures:
V.PNGGoblin Outpost.PNGCurrent Spawn Guild.PNG
Released updates:
Planed updates:
-
Json World gen features allowing you to add and share your own custom world gen features(✓)
-Volcano(✓)
-Lava Parkour(✓)
-Add to world generation(requires tModLoader update)

-Add support for adding items to chests in json files
-Make Json files easier to create
-Make json backwall support

Credits:
TheGamingBoffin for his worldgen tutorial(http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tutorial-the-many-aspects-of-world-generation.16682/)

Advanced Crafting
Advanced crafting is designed to allow you to create new metals using metallurgy and use them to create customized tools.
Pictures:
Charcoal.pngSulfur.pngGunPowder.png CharcoalDust.pngLavite_Shard.png
Tiles_Induction Furnace.png
Released updates:
Planned updates:

-add charcoal pit
-add forge
-add metallurgy system

Advanced Pvp
Planned updates:
-Long bows

-Longer load time
-% chance of armor piercing(broken armor)
-Hellfire arrows blow up tiles(bomb size)
-Fire arrows light tiles ablaze(destroy wood tiles, fire residue on the ground deals damage)
-Battle axes
-Deal more damage if you're in the air
-Can pierce armor
-Magic traps
-Activated by players
-Admins can place by player spawns to prevent spawn killing
-Warriors can be trained to fight for you
-Daggers

-Short range
-Fast clicking
-More effective against high life low armor people than high armor low life
-Disarming/backup swords
-Moves item to different inventory slot
-Two people weapons
-Good because if two people are attacking someone, they won't get all the hits due to damage invincibilty
-High damage

Top of page

Attachments

• Goblin.txt
    336 bytes · Views: 237
Last edited:
Oh great ! Another mod that adds Steel, just what i need to my collection. What will the Yellowon, Redon, Greenon and Blueon bars will be used for ?

Redon should be overpowered.
Ok, I can do that. As for the rest of the bars, Yellowon will be used to make electrical applications which is a feature I later plan to implement and the rest of them will be used for making more advanced alloys.

Sounds good. I have already made an item which can be crafted from starite and shoots out purification powder
Cool! Thing is, I thought a ore with such a name would be more Starfury themed if you get what I mean, but oh well...

I remade your spears. I made them longer, but i don't know if you want them to be longer though:
-Green Spear
SpearGreen.png

-Yellow Spear
SpearYellow.png

-Blue Spear
SpearBlue.png

I know I haven't updated this mod nearly as much as I hoped, but I have finished most of the world generation and the bulk of coding for an initial release of this mod.

If you would like to help with this mod, you can also help by creating a guild and posting the picture(see details in the original post).

So, i actually think this mod seems pretty interesting so far.
There is however (for some reason) a sprite that really gets under my skin.

The Steel Bar.

So, in case you may or may not think the same, i made this.

SuXYp43.png

It's basically just your steel bar sprite with some different shading.
Do what you will with it, was just bored and thought i might as well put time into use.
No offense to the spriter(s) either, it is just my opinion after all. Nothing too important. :redmunch:

So, i actually think this mod seems pretty interesting so far.
There is however (for some reason) a sprite that really gets under my skin.

The Steel Bar.

So, in case you may or may not think the same, i made this.

SuXYp43.png

It's basically just your steel bar sprite with some different shading.
Do what you will with it, was just bored and thought i might as well put time into use.
No offense to the spriter(s) either, it is just my opinion after all. Nothing too important. :redmunch:

Thanks, I need a another spriter so every sprite is helpful.

@Pawlik I'll try to implement it, however, it may be a bit because the other ores aren't sprited or completed yet.

Last edited:
I Could try being your extra spriter but, i have to mention that i wouldn't be really productive as i am currently working on another mod.

I Could try being your extra spriter but, i have to mention that i wouldn't be really productive as i am currently working on another mod.

Thanks, that'd be very helpful.

Mod progress update: I have been working on worldgen features like this volcano.
V.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom