TModLoader is freezing my pc.

krhgodslegend

Terrarian
I just recently installed my own mod pack for Tmodloader 64bit and about 10 minutes into the game, it freezes or doesn't respond randomly, I sometimes get a error message but I unable to read it as Terraria just quits.
This happens whenever I go to a different biome , open inventory, quick buff, killing a boss and other times when it does it unexpectedly. This sometimes has crashed my computer so I haft to restart it and One time has gave my a blue screen saying MEMORY MANAGEMENT when I have 16 gig of memory. But mostly it just quits Terraria fully and says nothing.

My mods are :

YABSSM
WMITF
Vein Miner
VanillaTweaks
Ultraconyx
ThoriumMod
Sprit Mod
SacredTools
Recipe browser (Version 0.7)
Omni Swing
MaxStackExtra
MagicStorage
Luiafk
JoostMod
imkSushisMod
HEROsMod
GRealm
FKBossHealthBar
FargowiltasSouls
Fargowiltas
CrystiliumMod
CosmeticVariety
Cheat sheet (Don't use)
CalamityYoyoBagBuffed
CalamityModMusic
CalamityMod
BossCursor
BossChecklist
Bluemagic
BetterYoyos
BaseMod
AlchemistNPC

It would be wonderful if you can help me fix this issue.

Right, Everyone I think I have a fix. I think my ram is dead or faulty because i searched the symptoms of faulty ram and it said Frequent freezes, crashes, blue screens. These are all true I have been getting a lot of freezes, crashes and blue screens

Right, Everyone I think I have a fix. I think my ram is dead or faulty because i searched the symptoms of faulty ram and it said Frequent freezes, crashes, blue screens. These are all true I have been getting a lot of freezes, crashes and blue screens
Could also be your power supply

to be honest i had the exact same symptom today ... I reloaded firefox and the freezes stopped ... wasnt in game yet but had the server up (just the console i would say)
What The stachelfisch said is not totally wrong... in fact was the first thing that came up in my head ... however if that happens you must know what / when / how is really triggering it... it happened to me once my PSU blown up after using my DVD drive ... i mean i never used it but in that moment i did =P
Had freezes every now and then... but i never thought was PSU and i thought my computer was bad to play certain games but yeah... was a nice leason i would say

Back
Top Bottom