Tmodloader Minigun mod error , Please anyone help me ;--;

Kramnium eyes are also way too powerful for how early in the game they spawn. A 500 health enemy with a shotgun blast of lasers that deals 150 damage spawning night 1 and also underground makes exploration next to impossible.

Kramnium eyes are also way too powerful for how early in the game they spawn. A 500 health enemy with a shotgun blast of lasers that deals 150 damage spawning night 1 and also underground makes exploration next to impossible.
I see, you playing in expert mode, so isn't it obvious that there should be some hardcore? In fact, Kramnium eye are that strong because I needed to add conterweight to OP(in early game) Sooty Shaft

I see, you playing in expert mode, so isn't it obvious that there should be some hardcore? In fact, Kramnium eye are that strong because I needed to add conterweight to OP(in early game) Sooty Shaft
Hello, if you can, answer my question. Do you think books, that give healing for some mana, are balance or is it too strong an item?

I think they are ok
I have another problem. I can't play multiplayer, it's written getting block data and nothing else happens. Then I turned off only the minigun mod and everything was fine. If you can somehow deal with it then please do it, really like your mod)

I have another problem. I can't play multiplayer, it's written getting block data and nothing else happens. Then I turned off only the minigun mod and everything was fine. If you can somehow deal with it then please do it, really like your mod)
Update the mod, this bug is alredy fixed.

please fix your mod's kramnium eyes, also zelanite bullets and arrows need to be in the desired amount given
Okay, i keep getting requests to nerf Kramnium Eyes, so i'll decrease their pre-hardmode damage by 50%. As for bullets and arrows, you'll now be getting 5 instead of 1 on craft.

Back
Top Bottom