(tModLoader) Mod-Raria Reborn!

What would you like to see for public release?

• Total voters

Roka Josh

Skeletron Prime
Hello and welcome to Mod-Raria Reborn, Mod-Raria was a mod which me and @ShrekTheDrek were making until 1.3 came out. I want to start over again, and re-make Mod-Raria!
I hope you all enjoy, and when I feel there is enough content, I will release a public test!

Staff:
Founder - Mr. Terraria
Coder - Mr. Terraria
Spriter - @DaMuffin, Mr. Terraria (Temporary)
Ideas - Mr. Terraria

- -

Sadly since I have asked him, Shrek has not replied, meaning for the first part of this mod I would have been working alone, however a spriter by the name of @DaMuffin has joined the team. Please still post ideas on this thread, and if you want to help on terms of coding/spriting/ideas or anything, please P.M. with info!

Planned Features
These are all the currently planned features for the mod, bearing in mind that there is only 2 people at the moment.
- A variety of items from resources to blocks, tools to weapons and a lot more.
- A boss!
- A good amount of enemies, with a variety of A.I's.
- A variety of tiles both for decoration and practical uses, including the Omni-Bench from the original Mod-Raria.
- More to come, with help of you!

Implemented Features
These are the features currently in the mod!
- Steel Paxel
- Steel Sword
- Steel Ingot

Banners
Currently a banner has been made by @DarkAwesome, so thank you to him! He has done a really good job! If you want to support the mod, then please copy this code below, into your signatures!
R7QPjIT.png

Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tmodloader-mod-raria-reborn.31930/#post-707151][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/R7QPjIT.png[/IMG][/URL]

Suggestions
If you have any suggestions for content in the mod, and it is used, you will be credited under the staff list! Please post you suggestions here, and also improvements I can make to this thread, thanks!

Help Needed
Finally, I need help! By no stretch of the imagination can I do this by myself so please message me if you would like to contribute with spriting coding or just ideas. You will be credited if you help!

Thank you for reading, and I hope you look forward to Mod-Raria![/spoiler]

Last edited:
Mabye some new boss drops and expert items and another idea out of the blue, since terraria has mechanical bosses mabye make something like steel or titanium bosses just some ideas <3

This is all over. Very shortly, another mod by the name of Mod-Raria X will be released, in an attempt to restart the whole process and actually complete it. For the original viewers of the first Mod-Raria (not this one) you may be thinking not this again, however I have everything planned and I have the time, so trust me in the fact that this time it will work! Thank you very much for reading and I hope you will support the reboot!

Hi there ! :D I was thinking about doing some Desert or Ice-Biome bosses, because there aren't any at this point and making it so you can get really cool pre-hardmod stuff to help you go along. But not overpower :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1446749639,1446749389][/DOUBLEPOST]I personally have a lot of ideas, but i don't want to get annoying, sooo if you guys want to to share some more of my ideas, please let me know ok? (Oh and by the way i'm not a native english speaker :D)

Back
Top Bottom