tModLoader Quality of Life

New update, I added custom particles to the boots, made King Slime drop Slime Staff (100%), and added visible accessory sprites for Elemental/Atomic Boots and Sweet Star Veil.

Nice seeing the startup of new 1.3 mods. I would like a combo of all the 5 ballons in one. And the frog leg into them, (or the boots).

Maybe sailfish boots plus frog legs? I also like mrr00s idea of the 5 balloons.
Sharkron balloon, fart balloon, and bundle of balloons combined.

Nice seeing the startup of new 1.3 mods. I would like a combo of all the 5 ballons in one. And the frog leg into them, (or the boots).
Frog leg def needs to be a mat for some accessories.
Maybe sailfish boots plus frog legs? I also like mrr00s idea of the 5 balloons.
Sharkron balloon, fart balloon, and bundle of balloons combined.
So what I've done was make the Frog Leg combine with the Horseshoe to make the Frogshoe, and also allowed the player to craft the Cloud of Balloons which combines ALL balloon accessories (Sharkron, Honey, Fart, Bundle) into one.
These two accessories can be crafted into the Cloud of Frogshoe Balloons, which condenses all of their effects into one. (Testing this out, it actually goes up a ridiculous height. I may nerf the jump height as it feels a bit too crazy.)

New download is up, I just need to update the OP with the changes. Also, I don't have the visible sprites ready for these items yet, just an fyi.

Nice combo. Maybe add one more step for the 3 new balloons into a 3 balloon like other old ones, then after that you combined the two triplets into six.
Also, one of the new balloons could be combined with another objekt - cant remember what it was now. Maybe have it in too somehow.

This is really cool! I was thinking about doing a mod about QoL changes, but I guess you are faster. I hope you'll keep this mod up-to-date and add even more QoL changes.

Once a long time ago a noob with no life picked up terraria it was very hard but he persisted grinding and fishing to the top this noob had nothing but boredom which forced him not to rage quit he the found the wall of fleash or the wall of progress he was beaten of course but still the fear that an entire game would the cut in half kinda sucks this is why I love QOLs soooo yeah...

IDEAS OF COURSE

Master fishers diving gear
Artic diving ... Thing + master fishers gear
I mean obiviously

Survivalists diving gear
Master fishers diving gear + ankh sheild
I WILL SURVIVE. contains the effects of the items shown above

Metamorobic survival suit
Moon shell + survivalists diving gear
contains the effects of the items shown above

True sight
Gold helmet + 100 souls of sight + miners helmet
Danger sense, spelunker, shine and of course the hunter effects

Adapted biosuit
Metamorphobic survival suit + true sight
It's costs are equal to the op-ness... Almost

You may want converse with lolhens author of elemental boots a 1.2.4 mod his mod is much more well developed but runs on tapi he may want to join you in the creation of quality of life

You might wanna run spell check if the word you meant was "Metamorphic not Metamorphobic"
Also "Metamorobic" survival suit?
Lol I know I type fast and make massive errors also I thought metamorphobic was a word...
Well you learn something everyday

I learnt I am an idiot
Gadamit

Also @LolHens there is a 1.3 tloader mod called quality of life by @INFINITE POWER it is nearly identical to your mod but on 1.3 sooo yeah talk to him (or her idk)

Lol I know I type fast and make massive errors also I thought metamorphobic was a word...
Well you learn something everyday

I learnt I am an idiot
Gadamit

Also @LolHens there is a 1.3 tloader mod called quality of life by @INFINITE POWER it is nearly identical to your mod but on 1.3 sooo yeah talk to him (or her idk)
There were several other grammar faults too

Now that I take a look, they are really similar. The point of mine, however, will be to condense the accessory tree rather than expand it. It's also a goal of mine to make things more convenient for the player, hence the slime staff/blindfold change.

I do like some of your suggestions, though.

I love the new update with the cloud of balloons and the frogshoe!
I also have a suggestion
Mana Flower + Celestial Magnet= Celestial Flower
8% reduced mana usage, automatically uses mana potions when needed, and Increases pickup range for mana stars. These are the combined effects of both accessories.
Keep up the good work with this amazing mod!

Nice combo. Maybe add one more step for the 3 new balloons into a 3 balloon like other old ones, then after that you combined the two triplets into six.
Also, one of the new balloons could be combined with another objekt - cant remember what it was now. Maybe have it in too somehow.

Okay, it was no new effect. Baloon pufferfish did the same as a red balloon.
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Balloon_Pufferfish
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Tsunami_in_a_Bottle
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Sharkron_Balloon
http://terraria.wiki.gg/Pink_Horseshoe_Balloon

Anyway, maybe add combo for all balloons that you have put a horseshoe on? Giving the same 6 combo, and returning 5 shoes too.

Now that I take a look, they are really similar. The point of mine, however, will be to condense the accessory tree rather than expand it. It's also a goal of mine to make things more convenient for the player, hence the slime staff/blindfold change.

I do like some of your suggestions, though.
I was thinking that you two could get together and expand on this mod but whatevs m8

"Sobs uncontrollably"

made King Slime drop Slime Staff (100%)

First night kill King Slime HYPE
A5PqYhE.gif

Just an idea how about the queen slime? I know you just want to make better/ condensed stuff but think about it, the king slime is just a helpful mini boss for items and stuff so how about the queen slime its summoning item (the queens crown) has a 2% 3% in expert mode to drop from slimes

The queen slime
The queen slime has lower health but shoots projectiles at the player, in expert mode the queen shoots 3 spikes at a time which do high damage. the queen does not spawn minions

The drops

Instead of the slime gun there will a magic weapon called slime bolt this shoots a slime projectile that Bounces an insane amount but does low damage ideal for caving

Instead of the slime hook there will be the blob of slime this is a weapon with no damage but insane knock back

Instead of the slimy saddle there will be the slime skin coat it provides 5 defense and life regen

(Expert mode)
Instead of the royal jelly there will the royal crest it turns you into a slime while a slime you take no fall damage you can float while pressing the up key , you can jump very high and negate 10% of damage

As most of this is slightly op the queen slime should be as difficult as the king slime

Ideas.
The crown of the slimes
Royal jelly + the royal crest
Contains the effect of the materials mentioned above

The royal slime shield
The crown of the slimes + the shield of Cthulhu
Contains the effects of the materials mentioned above

Slime armor
5 shackles + slime skin coat
10 defense and life regen

The royal armor of slime
Slime armor + the royal slime shield
Contains the effects of the materials mentioned above These are all accessories, just to clear up any confusion

Creating the gear shouldn't be to hard and I'm sure you'll have fun creating the mini boss if you do choose to do this
Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom