• Console & Mobile Terrarians - news for 1.4.4.9! As of Nov 30, iOS and Android 1.4.4.9 are out now. PS and Xbox should be very soon. Switch and Amazon are in submission. Great way to end the year - everyone on the same version of Terraria! More details HERE.

Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

BTVOS

Terrarian
Always wanted to see how Calamity Mod Extra Music works because I wanted to make a mod to change the bosses' themes to Bullet Hell Monday, and to see how Coloured Calamity Relics works to make texture packs for mods. Thanks!
Edit: thanks mate! But I have a question - what do I do with the pdb file?
1658757097850.png

Last edited:

Airy Ghool

Official Terrarian
Безымянный.png
Please help me, what should I do with such an error? Writes "is not an internal or external
command, executable program or batch file" I enter the correct path to the file and still does not work!

steviegt6

Official Terrarian
Always wanted to see how Calamity Mod Extra Music works because I wanted to make a mod to change the bosses' themes to Bullet Hell Monday, and to see how Coloured Calamity Relics works to make texture packs for mods. Thanks!
Edit: thanks mate! But I have a question - what do I do with the pdb file?View attachment 377705
PDB files are debug information that shouldn't matter much to you.

steviegt6

Official Terrarian
Request that this actually respects the original developers wishes to not have the code or assets stolen.
Sorry, but I'll have to deny this request. My tool is designed for reverse-engineering and promoting mod compatibility; code and asset stealing is an unfortunate side effect. If you believe that anything you have copyrighted has been unlawfully stolen, talk with a tModLoader maintainer to get the offending mod taken down.
I have zero intention to intentionally handicap the functionality of my program to prevent something that could be patched out with a single comment or bypassed through several other means anyway. This is designed to be a convenience for those looking to do good.
Asking for this tool to respect build.txt properties regarding code and asset hiding is akin to asking a decompiler to bend to the whims of an obfuscated program, it's very unreasonable in my eyes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom