steviegt6

Official Terrarian
TML.Patcher
icon.png

Latest Version:
v2.0.2 | 22 January 2023

Name Explanation
"Why is it called TML.Patcher when it's not capable of patching anything?"
Patching support through the intregration of a tModLoader 1.4 mod is planned. More information will be coming shortly. Stay tuned.

Obligatory Disclaimer
This software is in no way affiliated with tModLoader, the tML team, or the tML brand. This is a purely fan-made, unendorsed tool to aid any users in unpacking, decompiling (and eventually patching) .tmod files at their own will. I do not condone or encourage stealing or otherwise maliciously using copyrighted content without consent directly from the copyright owner. This software was not made to allow a user to steal code, sprites, or any other assets packed in a .tmod file. This software was developed with the intention to allow better cross-mod compatibility and add-ons through the use of directly referencing DLLs, fixing bugs, cross-referencing conflicting code, and to examine mod code etc.

Installation

Installation is extremely simple. All you need is
.NET 6.0. Once you have .NET 6.0 installed, you should be able to download and unzip the attached file and run `dotnet TML.Patcher.Client.dll`.

Packages

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Tomat.TML.Patcher/
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Tomat.TML.Files/

Usage
Using the program is pretty simple. I don't currently have the time to write out a full tutorial, but all the options are self-explanatory.

⇾ Download ⇽

GitHub - Discord

Last edited:
Thank you, now I can use *insert some content from calamity* in my mod! Thank you so much Stevie I can finally achieve my dreams and become a real modder!!!!! <2

Thank you, now I can use *insert some content from calamity* in my mod! Thank you so much Stevie I can finally achieve my dreams and become a real modder!!!!! <2
You may be joking here but to be clear - this is plagiarism and strongly against forum rules. Anyone using other people's art, code or other content without permission is not acceptable.

It's a shame, too. There are some mods whose authors have vanished off the face of the internet and people would really love to continue their work, because they're mods that people can't even imagine not using in their mod list.

But I get it. :-/ Tough times, mang. Tough times.

Thanks for the mod! Best of luck with the rest of it!

It's a shame, too. There are some mods whose authors have vanished off the face of the internet and people would really love to continue their work, because they're mods that people can't even imagine not using in their mod list.

But I get it. :-/ Tough times, mang. Tough times.

Thanks for the mod! Best of luck with the rest of it!
Under most circumstances, it's easy to make a successor regardless of access to the code since it's usually obvious how something is done.

Ok this looks super useful! you must ha ve really put effort into this to make it ! I Will use it in all of my mods because it's amazing and super useful! Thanks and keep up the great work :happy:

New TML.Patcher release coming soon, featuring frontend and backend changes as well as considerably improved unpacking speeds and Mac & Linux support.

Back
Top Bottom