Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

Always wanted to see how Calamity Mod Extra Music works because I wanted to make a mod to change the bosses' themes to Bullet Hell Monday, and to see how Coloured Calamity Relics works to make texture packs for mods. Thanks!
Edit: thanks mate! But I have a question - what do I do with the pdb file?
1658757097850.png

Last edited:
Безымянный.png
Please help me, what should I do with such an error? Writes "is not an internal or external
command, executable program or batch file" I enter the correct path to the file and still does not work!

Always wanted to see how Calamity Mod Extra Music works because I wanted to make a mod to change the bosses' themes to Bullet Hell Monday, and to see how Coloured Calamity Relics works to make texture packs for mods. Thanks!
Edit: thanks mate! But I have a question - what do I do with the pdb file?View attachment 377705
PDB files are debug information that shouldn't matter much to you.

Request that this actually respects the original developers wishes to not have the code or assets stolen.
Sorry, but I'll have to deny this request. My tool is designed for reverse-engineering and promoting mod compatibility; code and asset stealing is an unfortunate side effect. If you believe that anything you have copyrighted has been unlawfully stolen, talk with a tModLoader maintainer to get the offending mod taken down.
I have zero intention to intentionally handicap the functionality of my program to prevent something that could be patched out with a single comment or bypassed through several other means anyway. This is designed to be a convenience for those looking to do good.
Asking for this tool to respect build.txt properties regarding code and asset hiding is akin to asking a decompiler to bend to the whims of an obfuscated program, it's very unreasonable in my eyes.

Last edited:
I extracted the mod to make a change, but when using packer to go back to tmod format and activate the mod on reload it gives this error even without making any changes to the files, I would like to know if it is possible to fix this?

*I don't know English so I hope you can understand

Screenshot_1.png

I extracted the mod to make a change, but when using packer to go back to tmod format and activate the mod on reload it gives this error even without making any changes to the files, I would like to know if it is possible to fix this?

*I don't know English so I hope you can understand

View attachment 397418
Did you package the mod with the DLL? I'd recommend building your mod in-game with a decompiled copy of the mod in order to ensure that everything gets packed correctly.

I don't have much experience with command prompt but I've been able to get some stuff to work in the past. Here is the problem I run into trying to run this. All I really want to do with this is to get at the sprites for the Dragon Ball Terraria mod so I can make a resource pack.

Attachments

• Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 47
TML.Patcher
TML.Patcher
View attachment 359365

Ultima versión:
v2.0.2 | 22 enero 2023

Explicación del nombre
"¿Por qué se llama TML. Patcher cuando no es capaz de parchear nada?"
Está previsto el soporte de parches mediante la integración de un mod tModLoader 1.4. Más información llegará en breve. Manténganse al tanto.

Descargo de responsabilidad obligatorio
Este software no está afiliado de ninguna manera con tModLoader, el equipo de tML o la marca tML. Esta es una herramienta no respaldada y creada exclusivamente por fanáticos para ayudar a cualquier usuario a descomprimir, descompilar (y eventualmente parchear) archivos .tmod a su propia voluntad. No apruebo ni aliento el robo o el uso malicioso de contenido protegido por derechos de autor sin el consentimiento directo del propietario de los derechos de autor. Este software no se creó para permitir que un usuario robe código, sprites o cualquier otro activo empaquetado en un archivo .tmod. Este software fue desarrollado con la intención de permitir una mejor compatibilidad entre mods y complementos mediante el uso de DLL de referencia directa, corrección de errores, referencias cruzadas de códigos conflictivos y examen de códigos mod, etc.

Instalación

La instalación es extremadamente sencilla. Todo lo que necesitas es
.NET 6.0 . Una vez que haya instalado .NET 6.0, debería poder descargar y descomprimir el archivo adjunto y ejecutar `dotnet TML.Patcher.Client.dll`.

Paquetes

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Tomat.TML.Patcher/
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Tomat.TML.Files/

Uso
Usar el programa es bastante simple. Actualmente no tengo tiempo para escribir un tutorial completo, pero todas las opciones se explican por sí solas.

⇾ Descargar ⇽

GitHub - Discordia

Ultima versión:
v2.0.2 | 22 enero 2023

Explicación del nombre
"¿Por qué se llama TML. Patcher cuando no es capaz de parchear nada?"
Está previsto el soporte de parches mediante la integración de un mod tModLoader 1.4. Más información llegará en breve. Manténganse al tanto.

Descargo de responsabilidad obligatorio
Este software no está afiliado de ninguna manera con tModLoader, el equipo de tML o la marca tML. Esta es una herramienta no respaldada y creada exclusivamente por fanáticos para ayudar a cualquier usuario a descomprimir, descompilar (y eventualmente parchear) archivos .tmod a su propia voluntad. No apruebo ni aliento el robo o el uso malicioso de contenido protegido por derechos de autor sin el consentimiento directo del propietario de los derechos de autor. Este software no se creó para permitir que un usuario robe código, sprites o cualquier otro activo empaquetado en un archivo .tmod. Este software fue desarrollado con la intención de permitir una mejor compatibilidad entre mods y complementos mediante el uso de DLL de referencia directa, corrección de errores, referencias cruzadas de códigos conflictivos y examen de códigos mod, etc.

Instalación

La instalación es extremadamente sencilla. Todo lo que necesitas es
.NET 6.0 . Una vez que haya instalado .NET 6.0, debería poder descargar y descomprimir el archivo adjunto y ejecutar `dotnet TML.Patcher.Client.dll`.

Paquetes

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Tomat.TML.Patcher/
https://www.nuget.org/packages/Tomat.TML.Files/

Uso
Usar el programa es bastante simple. Actualmente no tengo tiempo para escribir un tutorial completo, pero todas las opciones se explican por sí solas.

⇾ Descargar ⇽

GitHub - Discordia
Sigue siendo compatible con tml 1.4.4???? Y por cierto, como se ejecuta no me deja abrir la consola de comandos aunque la ejecute en modo administrador.

For those wondering, the precise syntax for extraction is:

"tmlpatcher extract "C:\path\to\your\intended\mod.tmod" --output "C:\path\to\your\intended\extraction\folder"

I only leave this here because it took me about 45 minutes of screwing around with getting the syntax just right. If you're having an issue where extracted files aren't appearing, odds are, this is it.

Back
Top Bottom