Console To all who have problems with autopause.

vocalgiant12

Spazmatism
If you are getting annoyed with the current problems with autopause, then I recommend that you turn it off unless it's an event or boss battle until the next patch.

what problems?

autopause is when you open your inventory, and the game pauses, right?

i don't recall having any problems with it...?

theres a setting that dosent pause it... in settings

i know you can turn it off... but why would you want to?

pausing the game while looking around in my inventory and crafting is a GOOD thing, isn't it?

i was curious what the "problems" were that are being mentioned here...

sometimes people turn it off for a challenge and then they leave it on for months or years and they forget how to turn it off so thats why vocalgiant12 said that. its just a little reminder.

No, I said it because I seen people saying that when they have autopause on and are crafting, it will craft items they didn't want to craft, but it's mostly just chairs and signs the glitch causes the player to craft, plus I usally have autopause off because I remember the most annoying thing to had to do on the old version was move something out of my hotbar to place it and move that item back, it's just easier for me to take it out of my inventory, place it, then but it back.

No, I said it because I seen people saying that when they have autopause on and are crafting, it will craft items they didn't want to craft, but it's mostly just chairs and signs the glitch causes the player to craft, plus I usally have autopause off because I remember the most annoying thing to had to do on the old version was move something out of my hotbar to place it and move that item back, it's just easier for me to take it out of my inventory, place it, then but it back.
yeah that
XD

There's a thing where you can't do anything in your inventory if you're in the middle of using an item. It's probably the worst glitch out of the many glitches on the console version.

Back
Top Bottom