OOC To Greater Heights, and to Darker Depths

Animus Viral

Torch God
Long ago, when the universe was still being born, Arceus realized that it required a core from which all energies would flow. In their great wisdom, they created a massive chamber that would provide power eternal for the universe they would rule. However, this power has begun to leak out, turning those who are unfortunate into Pokemon, and sometimes, much worse... It is up to those who have turned to seal the power again, or take this power and use it to ascend to greater heights.

Rules
1. All rules of the TCF applies because of course.
2. No godmodding or bunnying or similar effects, unless the pokemon has said power, or has permission. Said power should be used responsibly.
3. I reserve the right to change, add, or delete rules at will. Though I probably won't do it much.
4. Humans cannot directly understand pokemon. Indirect ways are like the Lucario aura(If I remember correctly) for an example. Otherwise, humans cannot understand pokemon.
5. All characters should turn into pokemon at some unexaggerated point in time.

App:

Name: (What are you called?)
Gender: (Male, Female, Uni, or none? Probably other ones exist, but not going to go in depth with it.)
Backstory: (How did you get to this point in time?)
Personality: (How you usually act.)
Human appearance: (Exclude if you don't appear first as a human.)
Pokémon: (What type of pokemon are you?)
Pokémon appearance: (Other unique details you want in the character.)
Other:

(Probably going to be adding more in the future, but eh.)

I got one question...….

can we only start as a unevolved pokemon (like not being a Charizard and having to start as Charmander?)

Name: Blyko (human: Brynn Kori)
Backstory: He was just an usual mechanic after he finished his college at 22 years. He worked mainly on older models, although he also repaired newer ones, at least until he heard the news. Then he heard about the accidents. He just wanted some peace, and he had some heavy debt, so he sold his workplace and started driving home ~200 km from his original birthplace, which is where he also worked.
Personality: Car-happy, motorisation is his passion. He is kind of humorous, but he may seem annoying with it sometimes. However, he's constantly fearful about the future, given how not enough he was paid in his human life.
Human appearance: He looks dirty, like a caucascian-skinned citizen of Europe though. Well, at least if we used the Earth to compare. He wears a simple black-blue worksuit, as well as the hard hat there. Has green eyes.
Pokémon: Fennekin
Pokémon appearance: Keeps the hard hat. Otherwise looks pretty normal.
Other: Has a car there.

Last edited:
I actually am going to be the partner pokemon so I wont be well.... of course...….. a former human. (gonna make the app for my character)

Name: Flame (Named after my Charizard in pokemon shield.)
Age: Despite never being human.. he probably be around the same age as the majority of the possible cast.
Backstory: Before finding the turned humans, he lived a normal life in (insert pokemon square for rp)
Personality: Unlike most partners... he isn't that excited of making a team at first but gets eager sooner, he also tends to be angry/mean when TRIGGERED.
Human appearance: EXCLUDED!
Pokémon: Charmander (currently)
Pokémon appearance: A orange lizard with some fire on his tail (like every Charmander) and upon starting the team.... he proceeds to wear a blue scarf..
Other: He is based off my Charizard in shield...…. along with also being based off my Charmander in the PMD DX demo

(How is it...…. note: if accepted...… I will use the same text color as Burst in CA unless Eldgar uses it first.... then I will use the brighter orange color)

Name: Spring Flowers (Human Name: April Showers)
Backstory: A woman with a lot of potential, Spring was an early graduate of her high school, passing even the most advanced classes with flying colors. It was going so well, to the point that today was the day she was going to her community college, but the leak hit in her sleep, turning her into a chikorita. She is still knocked out in the land of the hill she was studying for, so it is only a matter of time before someone finds her.
Personality: A smarty-pants by some, intelligent by others, Spring/April was a kind and caring student of her kind, and that is transferred into her personality. Outgoing is her nature, as she had many friends before the incident.
Human Appearance: A 5'0 girl who would wear glasses, the nerdy type, and wears a book pin on her hair for the majority of her time as a human.
Pokemon: Chikorita
Pokemon Appearance: Keeps the Glasses and book pin, now being on her leaf, rather than her hair.
Other: Why not a general Theme?
Found this puppy deep into my liked videos (Which I use for music, not general videos.)

Hope to see you on the field, Future 'mons!
Edit: Also based on the first Starter I ever picked in any pokemon game, being in HeartGold.

AAAAAAAAAA Irl stuff thanks to 4th and 5th hr. Sorry for me being Afk.

Anyways, both accepted, and if you are referring to the core of universe story, Eldgar, then sure. For an FYI, I was basically going to use power corrupted and power hungry pokemon as the main threat but with a part twist. Basically revamped shadow pokemon but no team making them.
Also going to have to make my own app as well sooner or later.

Agree...… also I think you should maybe make your character now but its your choice

(All I know is that someone might join sometime while we are rping due to finding the current flow and event nice...)

Alright, here's my character.
At least I have more time than in 4th and 5th hour now.

Name: Neko Asakura (Yes, do not question my superior naming skills.)
Backstory:
She lived in her hometown with her parents and grandma. Although poor, the family lived a loving and happy life.
She is a streamer and part time novice hacker. She is not yet made into a pokemon.
Personality:
While online, she has energetic attitude and a need to constantly cause chaos.
When not online, she's quite a caring character when it comes to friends and people she cares for. She's willing to lend a hand to anyone and is irritatingly stubborn when others refuse her help, because it makes her feel like a burden, which she wants to avoid. Even if her assistance isn't needed, Neko will repeatedly try to participate in anything that interests her. This causes her to end up in risky situations often.
Human appearance: Casual wear, with the exception of cat ear headphones. She has pink shoulder length hair.
Pokémon: Klefki
Pokémon appearance: Is pink instead of the silver white that a klefki has, and has speakers and headphones instead of keys.
Other: I'll probably find a theme after a while.

Back
Top Bottom