IC To Greater Heights, and to Darker Depths

"Yeah. Sadly my home is still a lot of kilometres away. I'll give it 120, maybe 100 at maximum." Blyko sighed at the thought. And I probably will never reach my family or my home, or even my new workplace.

"No job, no future prospects except saving the world from unknown... nothing. I..." As Blyko muttered to himself, he also shed the tears of sadness and worry.

He also goes to hug, although it is quite strange. - "P-promise. No matter how uncertain will the future be, we need to be strong enough to carry on."

Axonn:"I am sorry. It was my fault that you might have become like this. If only I knew what was to happen. If I didn't fail to protect the chamber... Then... Well... At least there will be a time to try to rectify that mistake and make sure it doesn't happen again to others."
Axonn sighed. He really didn't have any other appropriate words to try to comfort them, but...

Axonn:"Perhaps. We'd need to see what caused it, which would probably be the power chamber and its energy leaking after it was captured by the Dark Armies. I have limited knowledge, but perhaps the thing that turned you into this can turn you back. I am unsure, so it is a mere hypothesis, but there is hopeful thinking. We'd need to take back the power chamber first in order to experiment with that."

"Now that I remember... mind you show us what happens to world in detail if... if he succeeds?" Blyko seems to be shaking trying to mention the name, genuinely scared of his family. "Either I forgot what i asked for or I forgot this."

Back
Top Bottom