IC To Greater Heights, and to Darker Depths

"Yeah, like we already got not enough problems from some Poochyenas. At least we're close, too close to give up now unlike the previous case." - Blyko goes to check the walls if they're hollow, by bashing them with hard hatted head. Should do. - "And yeah... I probably should be following PHP rules, heh. But world's in danger, so I'll get all the headaches willingly."

It seems to be a somewhat short or long process, since the left wall, from the position you'd be from entering through the second pair of doors, is hollow.

Ow... never more bashing walls blindly... one last bash and I'm done with that. Blyko looks at the pillar associated with hollow wall. Then making sure it'd be a good choice, topples it.

As it destroys the wall, there is seen to be one poochyena. Knowing how bad things look for it, it immediately runs to retrieve backup.

Axonn: "I guess being unnoticed while we do this is impossible when we have to get into the room filled with intruders. Figures. Well, let's continue. And, thank you for doing that, before I forget."

"Oh good, another chance I could get rammed head-first. I don't really like that." - Blyko responds, still a bit limping from headbutting the walls and toppling the pillar and whatnot.

Axonn:"Do not worry, I think I can help you in that case. All we have to do, is move forward."

After some walking time, a group of poochyena comes, with the mightyena.
Mightyena: "Well, Axonn, we nabbed your guardian buddies, but you have seem to have escaped our clutches.. Until now..."
Axonn: "We'll see about that."

The mightyena releases a guttural chant to which causes the poochyena to charge, before charging themselves.

Axonn uses the opportunity of the poochyenas' charge to headbutt one of the first charging poochyenas towards another poochyena in hopes of knocking both down, at least for a while.

(1d20 = 6, lower is worse wounds)
Blyko literally screamed in pain as the poochyena got off a bite indeed. That could be nasty quick. - "ARCEUSDAMNED POOCHYENAS!" - He quickly set the Ember once more at the poochyenas, looking at where he was bit. It was the leg, again. But not injured, it was healthy one being bitten, fresh blood drawn from the wound.

*She doesn't know how to do anything at this point, she feels really bad... she can't fight, she can't protect... she feels like a deadweight...*
*But, she tries to at least tackle the poochyena off of the Fennekin, considering it is her only course of action...*
((Sorry for the late reply... Pings had not been great to this place.))

(You know, they really need to make alerts like it was before the big update to the forums.)

The poochyenas that were hit back off to regroup, though other attacks prevent them from regrouping completely.

Even despite screaming in pain, Blyko continued to fire embers, cursing heavily at the Poochyenas. - "Yeah, come on, :red:ing bite my leg! And now it'll :red:ing bite you back with fire!"

*Not knowing what to do, she can at least think about the hopes of Blyko feeling better...*
((Thinking about the egg move Heal Pulse, is that ok to use, or does that seem off?))

Back
Top Bottom