Other To many solar eclipse!

I loved terraria mobile up until I killed all 3 mechanical bosses on my main world now it seems like every single day is a solar eclipse I can't get a :red:ing break and simply work on my new pumpkin farm every single time I spawn in "a solar eclipse is happening" every single day in the game my stardust dragon can't even keep up and kill all the enemies plus the :red:ing moths spawn every two :red:ing seconds please it's a good game but please lower the chances of solar eclipse I didn't know fighting all 3 mechanical bosses was signing me up for war against s ton of enemies every single day I just want a break to work on my nice little pumpkin farm and make some money but every single day there is a solar eclipse please just lower the chances of solar eclipse on terraria mobile I just need a break 😭

The chances are already relatively low. I guess you've just been getting extremely unlucky

this happens to me too! i think they should drop the chance from 1/20 to 1/30, especially because if you really want it you can use a solar tablet, and the only real loot are broken hero swords, butcher's chainsaws, and nail guns. and because Mothron can go through blocks, it always messes up my AFK farms. I just want some unicorn horns!

Back
Top Bottom