Sprites Toad Caves (Alternate Spider Nests)

I don't think you have to worry so much about balancing, as long as you get your idea across, it's fine (which I think you did perfectly).
I really like this suggestion and I actually hope that this would get added.
It would be awesome if using the Toad Tongue while wearing full Toad Armor would make it appear like the tongue is shooting from your mouth.

I think that maybe this could work as an option people have for people with arachnophobia? We could then have a new Crimson enemy (Demon Brains and Mini-Creepers, act like a normal enemy BoC, much like the Corruption's Devourers). Also something in the Jungle, maybe Pythons which are like Worms? I dunno, I just saw a thread on TO about having an option for arachnophobes to remove spiders, and this is a good option without taking anything away.

cool idea, but i think they should be generated in addition to spider caves as opposed to instead of. and it's spelled "pus" by the way, not "puss," it's a toad cave, not a cat cave.:p

It would probably be a 50% of either to spawn (spider nest or toad place) . Well everyone would want the toad place though. The staves are cool the armor is cool the enemies look cool EVERYTHING LOOKS COOL

i actually would want the spider nests. i love spiders. oh, and you might want to change the "restore 1 health per minion hit" to "have 30% chance to restore 1 health per hit" because the minions can hit pretty fast, especially with groups of enemies, so it would be a little unbalanced in my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't really have a problem with lifesteal, but some people vehemently oppose without much of a reason.

I love the sprites! And an alternate Spider biome? Cool! I'm glad people are thinking of alternates that aren't for the Hallow/Corruption. Support!

This is a pretty cool idea. It's disgustingly decent!
divider.png

Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
I give it 4 stars for being disgustingly decent.

I like this... however my concern is with the hook. I really would rather have the webslinger because of it's maneuverability over a velocity boost.

Also the stylist could use some new lines in a toad world.

Haven't compared stats for balance b/c lazy and I'm tired, but support.
The frog enemies would work better with the slime AI... And limbs.

I'm liking this!
The sprites are amazing, btw.
The whole thing is well thought-out (with the abilities, i'm not good at balancing...), the whole thing is really quite unique.
Although I would have to have a spider nest, purely for the Spider Chestplate.
But, other then that:

Support!

This is actually pretty cool!
However there is one thing, if you look at the wiki all of the summoning items are staffs, you use books to summon the toads, this is horribly inconsistent, it's almost as bad as having a soul not end in -ight. Fix that and this gets my full support!

This is actually pretty cool!
However there is one thing, if you look at the wiki all of the summoning items are staffs, you use books to summon the toads, this is horribly inconsistent, it's almost as bad as having a soul not end in -ight. Fix that and this gets my full support!
Personally, I like the idea of having books instead. Why should they all be staffs? Some inconsistency would be better in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom