• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Sprites Toad Caves (Alternate Spider Nests)

Hoohoo2

Terrarian
Very impressive suggestion. I've rarely seen suggestions with so much effort into them, even in a different community where most of them have more effort than this one's average.

One thing I'd like to suggest... its a toad tongue. Why not make it so that it acts as a ranged, fast-acting bug net? Also, the toads should occasionally use it as such, little guy eating only insects with bulk toad eating all critters. I realize the AI change probably wouldn't change much since they're underground for the most part, but it would tie in nicely with the change I suggested to the toad tongue.

Oh, another thing too. The spit for the bulk toad is refered to once as an acid spit, and later as a sticky mucous, with the only effect being slowness. I would suggest making the acid in the mucous more apparent with an acidic or poison debuff.

sugneA

Terrarian
Toad caves sounds like a great idea it could be random like the crimson or corruption, though the moss chest might look quite similar to the living wood chest.:nymph:

Top Bottom