[Tobbvald's Artening] Pixels And Paint

Man, those are sweet emotes. Love all the little details! Favorite is easily the sigh, with your bangs being affected 'n all.

Perhaps the "Deal with it" shades could linger on your face a little longer before it loops, it's the only one that seems a bit too 'fast' in its current incarnation. :>

Man, those are sweet emotes. Love all the little details! Favorite is easily the sigh, with your bangs being affected 'n all.

Perhaps the "Deal with it" shades could linger on your face a little longer before it loops, it's the only one that seems a bit too 'fast' in its current incarnation. :>
Glad you like 'em! -And I agree on the shades, I kind of liked the somewhat hysterical previous version too though!

Anyways, better?
OrU57rf.gif

Ikr? -Hey! You should totally make some Daimoticons! (Unless this has already happened and I am a big derp).

@Artigit actually made one for me (
lB6aVrZ.png
), though I'm not sure if I'll be using it as a base or starting from scratch for more personal nuance. It's not really a priority right now. :S I'm fine using the Dryad emotes for the time being. mainly since I'm too lazy to C&P BBCode every time I want to emote, hahahaha =3=;;;

lB6aVrZ.png
), though I'm not sure if I'll be using it as a base or starting from scratch for more personal nuance. It's not really a priority right now. :S I'm fine using the Dryad emotes for the time being. mainly since I'm too lazy to C&P BBCode every time I want to emote, hahahaha =3=;;;
Ok then. -And yeah, I hear you on the spamming of Forum-code. It's one thing here in the threads, where there's actually a button for it, but oh MAN do you get tired quickly when constantly copy-pasting links and code on profiles. Not to mention that eats up about half the size of a profilepost.
8934P4m.gif

I need to stop going on these threads, they make me feel like a newb. :p
I especially like the Tobbvlad Sprite! :) Keep up the good work!

Really nice emotes! I like the detail in them. They're just a little too fast for me, though.

Ok then. -And yeah, I hear you on the spamming of Forum-code. It's one thing here in the threads, where there's actually a button for it, but oh MAN do you get tired quickly when constantly copy-pasting links and code on profiles. Not to mention that eats up about half the size of a profilepost.
8934P4m.gif
You should try bitly.com! It will shorten your links to just a few letters long. Even better than tinyurl, I think.
zwSU2tr.png
(I should get to the animated emotes someday.. but.. laziness..)

lB6aVrZ.png
We need at least one Derp Bird emote..
dRFmfBW.png

I do have to say, your style is very nice and unique, and brings good quality to your suggestion threads, not to say there wasn't any before. Really good work, and I love the emoticons you've made. It sure is a shame you don't take requests; I'd definitely love to have a sprite made by you. Either way, it would probably bombard you to the point you couldn't gather enough time to make suggestions, which sure would be a shame.

Keep it up! :)

Hello again folks! It's been fairly quiet on my end for a while now, can't seem to work up the necessary hype to work on my threads right now, it all just feels a bit hopeless to be honest.

I have however made a new illustration from my worldbuilding -depicting the universe itself.
DsQ71tB.jpg

Hey, I realized that both your OCs are somewhat based on animals. Heh, Now I wanna make an oc... If I could draw LOL.

Wait Tobbvald liked my post OMG

:redspin:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom