[Tobbvald's Artening] Pixels And Paint

It's a darn shame I didn't come across this sooner. Everyone knows you for your tinkering, but how about drawing? And I see you like Harmony of Heroes, I didn't know anybody else had heard it! Props to you, sir.

And here is one of Måneskur's brothers, Aftonrand.
FQEwBzM.jpg

I will probably not go into too much detail on this here since this is after all a forum about Terraria, but I'll keep sharing the artworks and concepts for you all.

Here's the symbol of the twelve moonsiblings;​

Eye of The Twelven Astral.
OTZNIcQ.jpg
Is that supposed to be Yggdrasil? I really like the norse mythology type thing that is somewhat present in these drawings. Or maybe there isn't and I'm looking at this wrong.

Is that supposed to be Yggdrasil? I really like the norse mythology type thing that is somewhat present in these drawings. Or maybe there isn't and I'm looking at this wrong.
Why thank you, and yes I'm a huge fan of norse mythology, and I tend to let it influence my work a lot. What you're looking at is indeed a world tree. But not that world tree. I'll leave you with the thought of an infinite forest of world trees floating in space and let the thought fully sink in.

Why thank you, and yes I'm a huge fan of norse mythology, and I tend to let it influence my work a lot. What you're looking at is indeed a world tree. But not that world tree. I'll leave you with the thought of an infinite forest of world trees floating in space and let the thought fully sink in.
Isn't that the idea of the multiverse theory? It's still crazy to think about, though.

One final triple art day, and with it the project would theoretically be over, but I intend to revisit some that I am less satisfied with. It's been a ride to say the least, and I can now looking back literally see how I've improved over the course of these twelve character designs. Next I've got one planned drawing, but after that I may just move on and actually try my hand at some Terraria-related stuff.

0Q57gqU.jpg

Blåskära

ocjj07W.jpg

Lysterslöja

9Py1O9A.jpg

Strålkåre

Back
Top Bottom