[Tobbvald's Artening] Pixels And Paint

1 of 2 reworks done.

X0VQQG3.jpg

Nattesol really was way rushed, and needed a lot of work.

Hello guys! University and moving out has left me with a lot less spare time than before.

Though not exactly Terraria related, here's a drawing of Stalwart Setsuko, a Hylotl I've been playing as in the latest Starbound update. She was too badass to not make fanart of. I also tried a small adjustment in the number of colors I used, and it ended up quite well. A bit more cartoony than my normal style, but I like it.
7fRUPUw.png

Edit: And no, she is not a kid. Arguably not a squid either.

Last edited:
Haha, your edit shows you know exactly what was on my mind looking at Setsuko. Swords would be a pretty sweet addition to Splatoon thinking about it...

A friend in a PM reminded me, I forgot to add it before. Are you thinking like large paintbrushes? Because that'd be really sweet.
I think I know who. I don't know how exactly it would function, it'd probably place you in a position where you can only really attack others and not spread much paint. But on the other hand, a knight-squid with a huge broadsword brush would be awesome.

Hello!Tobbvald!
I've got a gift for you!~
I hope you can like it!
It's not my work.But from a Chinese painter by the creation.
His name is A7.
View attachment 158981
Whoah! Looks super cool! It's always interesting to see different artists' renditions of characters, like which elements they decide to emphasize. I must say that the hair is pretty spot on!

Out of curiosity, what's the occasion so to speak? I mean I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but getting 3rd party fanart, and after being inactive for so long feels rather sudden.

Whoah! Looks super cool! It's always interesting to see different artists' renditions of characters, like which elements they decide to emphasize. I must say that the hair is pretty spot on!

Out of curiosity, what's the occasion so to speak? I mean I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but getting 3rd party fanart, and after being inactive for so long feels rather sudden.
Because he is very like your OC.
So he painted a picture for you.:)

Back
Top Bottom