Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

Wow, it's like it could really be an actual feature! :eek: This needs to be the next biome. It's got all the aspects that make the Corruption and the Crimson great biomes!

Since you have made all of these alternate mummies, do they still drop their respective Light and Dark shards, depending on whether or not they are an "evil" or "light?" Because I really like the Dao of Pow.

They should just implement everything you got, Tobbvald. You're that good at this. I mean, this looks perfect as a Corruption/Crimson counterpart, and I love how you make these designs look rotten and yet appealing to wield as equipment.

Since you have made all of these alternate mummies, do they still drop their respective Light and Dark shards, depending on whether or not they are an "evil" or "light?" Because I really like the Dao of Pow.
Take a look at the Covert thread they drop their own item which makes the Covert/Contagion equivalent to the Hallow/Corruption. The good news it that its still a flail :) (just has some unique AI)

Like Dragarth said, the Dao of Pao, as Tobbvald's Tinkering currently stands, would not be available in a Contagion/Covert playthrough.

-The final part, the one I've yet to post, (and make) will fix that too. :dryadnaughty:

I love it. Every idea you post gets better each time. Really like this suggestion and the concept is very interesting. Well developed, I mean really well developed and nice complementary sprites. Very well done.

I have now finally decided on a shadow-orb equivalent;
iP7Db8B.png

The Virus Kernel.

I will get to making the altar after I've tried to sprite the Blight Stone.

Edit: -Apparently not. Instead I decided to rework the structure. WHO even planted that thing is beyond me.

Last edited:
I have found a problem with this post: How do you spawn the BeheMoth in manually? It seems like it needs to be attached to blocks to make any sense.

I have found a problem with this post: How do you spawn the BeheMoth in manually? It seems like it needs to be attached to blocks to make any sense.
Thanks for reminding me of this, I don't recall if I ever added the whole rant to the OP, but the essential idea is that if you spawn it, a check will take place that places the boss in the air above you, similarly to how King Slime always appear beneath you. Then it will look for valid points to shoot out the "hooks" to, if there is anything, just a single wall or something, it will more or less hang on to what it can find and that phase will end up fairly easy, or it will simply fall into the ground and shatter, thus freeing the real BeheMoth and initiating phase two with extra power to make up for the loss of phase one.

-If you were referring to the lack of drops to make a summoning-item with; which I saw a few others bringing up in response. Then there is none as of yet and I will add those as I come up with ideas for them, though at the moment I'm too busy elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom