Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

All of these ideas are well-thought-out and put together beautifully.
If this doesn't get in the game, i hope there's a good excuse for it.

Can I make a mod out of this? I'm asking because I don't want to use your sprites without permission. Probably gonna team up with another user to do this...

Can I make a mod out of this? I'm asking because I don't want to use your sprites without permission. Probably gonna team up with another user to do this...

Obviously I'm not the OP, but I would love to see a mod form of this concept. It would be a great way to make a proof of concept, in my opinion.

Obviously I'm not the OP, but I would love to see a mod form of this concept. It would be a great way to make a proof of concept, in my opinion.
Heck, when I can contact a user who can assist me, I'll probably just get to work on it right away and upload the page when I have this guy's permission!

Sure! Ultimately I hope for it being implemented in the actual game, but a mod most certainly couldn't hurt. -And you're welcome to use my sprites. Good luck! :dryadhappy:
Thank you. I'll contact you about any development issues I have. The main problems are making a biome that randomly spawns in place of either Corruption or Crimson, the A.I., the enemies in general, and the Shadow Orb-thingies.

Last edited:
Thank you. I'll contact you about any development issues I have. The main problems are making a biome that randomly spawns in place of either Corruption or Crimson, the A.I., the enemies in general, and the Shadow Orb-thingies.
Coincidence? I THINK...yeah, probably.

bsjxqau.gif

... Starting to animate things may have been a mistake... .... . ..

Back
Top Bottom