Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

My first thought would be "Mystic Spear", or maybe Arcane Spear. Any other ideas?
Mystical Spear, to avoid confusion with the Mystic modifier?

Mythic fits the fairy-tale theme of this biome, though.

Also, for all the mobs that 'buff spawnrates of X', can't they just summon the mob directly?

I really love this biome. It's definitely right up there with the Cyber in quality and effort.
It really reminds me of the old Veridian alt Hallow suggestion from way back on the old forums. Only this one's stuck in eternal autumn (my favorite season)!
What's not to love?

Can your suggestions get a any better? FULL SUPPORT! I always wanted a biome like this considering fall is my favorite season.

I love how you've used folklore (I think it's mostly scandinavian but I could be wrong) for both the enemies and items of this biome. This would make a great addition to the game.

NEVER FORGET PIGRONS!
Covert_Pigron.png
Contagion_Pigron.png

Tobbvald, are you going to use Zoomo's idea of the mech bosses dropping Durasteel bars, and mining Covert/Hallowed/Cybernetic Ore to craft their respective bars with the ore and Durasteel?

Tobbvald, are you going to use Zoomo's idea of the mech bosses dropping Durasteel bars, and mining Covert/Hallowed/Cybernetic Ore to craft their respective bars with the ore and Durasteel?
Probably no, since I don't really agree that it is the best way of handling that tier. we're on the same level that something needs to be done, the current progression in that tier is a mess, but adding yet another ore seems unnecessary. More on this when I finally decide to remake that old thread of mine, it is heavily outdated; hence why I haven't already done it.

Probably no, since I don't really agree that it is the best way of handling that tier. we're on the same level that something needs to be done, the current progression in that tier is a mess, but adding yet another ore seems unnecessary. More on this when I finally decide to remake that old thread of mine, it is heavily outdated; hence why I haven't already done it.
Whew! I didn't like Zoomo's idea in that area either. Don't get me wrong, I think the Cyber is an awesome idea, but I would like to keep plain old Bars.

Back
Top Bottom