Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

It is an good idea, but pls replace items like the Fairy Bell and Crystal bullets. 8.5|10.
Yeah what @Fortanono said, Neck's Fiddle does the exact same thing as the fairybell. -As for the bullets and arrows, those are on the way, but not for a while still.

I've been having trouble updating the threads with content as regularly as I used to thanks to my studies taking up a lot of that spare time. I'm currently focusing entirely on the Necronomitron thread to try and finish it completely. This should give me less distractions so that I may work more effectively on this thread and the Contagion.

I love it. It's magnificent. For some reason, it reminds me of the Lord of the Rings, but I can't put my finger on why....

Support.

I've replied here once and I'll do it again, I think that covert bars should instead be amber bars. Because it fits well and would be kind of cool. Or the brooke horse could drop them.

@Tobbvald Are these just suggestions or are they going to be made a mod?
No idea. I formulated them as suggestions, and for a mod I do believe they lack some small things that would be required. I've heard things here and there of people planning to, but none have contacted me about it, so I presume that they didn't go through with it.

No idea. I formulated them as suggestions, and for a mod I do believe they lack some small things that would be required. I've heard things here and there of people planning to, but none have contacted me about it, so I presume that they didn't go through with it.
Oh okay! I am not saying I am planning to do it but once I am done with my mod I might.

Back
Top Bottom