Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tobbvald's Tinkering

I'm still baffled as to why this, isn't a mod, and isn't yet part of Terraria. This is by far one of the best player suggestions I've read about, and it deserves to be modded/added into the game, not only because of the time and effort our friend Tobbvald has put into it, but because it's an astoundingly good idea. I personally would pay absurd amounts of money to get a chance to play this, whether that's supporting development, or actually buying this as DLC, because the ideas and design are all here, they just need to be put in the game. I myself would be willing to learn how to mod in Terraria, just to help put this into the game. I don't know if there's much we can do to get this into the official game, but we can hope that some modder sees this and decides to pursue it, that Re-Logic sees this and puts these ideas into the game themselves as DLC or as a new update, or that these ideas will get recognized in a future Terraria game, or any game for that matter.
- Your's truly, the one and only, (not) real Bob Saget

I'm still baffled as to why this, isn't a mod, and isn't yet part of Terraria. This is by far one of the best player suggestions I've read about, and it deserves to be modded/added into the game, not only because of the time and effort our friend Tobbvald has put into it, but because it's an astoundingly good idea. I personally would pay absurd amounts of money to get a chance to play this, whether that's supporting development, or actually buying this as DLC, because the ideas and design are all here, they just need to be put in the game. I myself would be willing to learn how to mod in Terraria, just to help put this into the game. I don't know if there's much we can do to get this into the official game, but we can hope that some modder sees this and decides to pursue it, that Re-Logic sees this and puts these ideas into the game themselves as DLC or as a new update, or that these ideas will get recognized in a future Terraria game, or any game for that matter.
- Your's truly, the one and only, (not) real Bob Saget
The issue isn't the planning, it's the sheer amount of programming required to make this. Each enemy has to have its AI coded, the bosses being even more complex. This isn't even considering the fact that everything needs to be balanced, and there is a lot of balancing to be done. The balancing phases could end up taking just as much time as the coding.

Back
Top Bottom