Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tobbvald's Tinkering

0cHjutS.png

These are now also a thing.

If you guys hadn't noticed I'm taking some time to polish up the threads a bit, reworking some format if I find any to be lacking, adding that small touch of aesthetics to help set the mood for each thread, filling out the holes. This is gonna take some time, and along the way you might even see an extra part of TT, the one regarding early hardmode, lost in the big transfer from TO due to incredible out-datedness.​

Oh holy sweet mother of god that title art is jaw-dropping. Seriously, if anyone hasn't seen TT, just show them that picture at the top of the OP, and they'll instantly support. Holy crap.

Oh holy sweet mother of god that title art is jaw-dropping. Seriously, if anyone hasn't seen TT, just show them that picture at the top of the OP, and they'll instantly support. Holy crap.
I have distant plans on making a Super Smash Style title once all threads are up, with a gigantic collage of my sprites just booming out in all directions around the title itself. But those plans are still distant. Glad you like it though! :D

So you'll be doing a mecha-moth type boss for the Contagion I assume?
Also have you seen Zoomo's Wall Of Shadow, and will you be doing a WOF alt yourself?
Yes, but I haven't had time to sprite either so far. Hence why the new version of the Early Hardmode-thread hasn't gone up yet.
A new name for the Hallow sounds good. Maybe it can be called the Corona?
Though I too would like a new name it does kind of go against Re-Logic standards to rummage about in such old content, these things are by this point iconic, altering them now wouldn't really be fair to the community. :dryadsad:

Though I too would like a new name it does kind of go against Re-Logic standards to rummage about in such old content, these things are by this point iconic, altering them now wouldn't really be fair to the community. :dryadsad:
I know. :dryadgrin:

Last edited:
There should be some hints toward what goods will come into your world and fight the evils. I don't know, remnants of crystal shards somewhere deep in the caves for hallow, an occasional darker rooted giant tree for the covert, some whirring gizmo in the caverns for the cyber...

There should be some hints toward what goods will come into your world and fight the evils. I don't know, remnants of crystal shards somewhere deep in the caves for hallow, an occasional darker rooted giant tree for the covert, some whirring gizmo in the caverns for the cyber...
Actually, you would know which one based on what evil you have in your world.

dat formatting tho...

These are the most amazing ideas I've ever seen, and I'm pretty sure they will be added somewhere in the distant future. ;)

You know what I just realized... Every single one of the evils/goods' names start with a C... Except for the Hallow. Corruption, Crimson, Contagion, Cyber, Covert... and Hallow? Am I the only one who finds that a bit off-putting? I mean, no critique against your name choices, I love them, and I know you probably intentionally named them something with C, but it just seems really strange that all but one of them would have a C name, if they were to get implemented in the game I mean.

Please enlighten me if there's a reason for all of this =P
The Creation? That might be good.

i wonder how well yrimir will go against necronomitron?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i can expect that reaction to it probably if he attempts to summoner only this

Back
Top Bottom