Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tobbvald's Tinkering

I would definitely like to see the 4th thing, but not as canon Tobbvalds Tinkering. I don't really have other ideas, because you can probably think them up.

Part of me wants a fourth evil, because it'd complete a lot of other patterns (4 main classes, 4 pillars, 4 easy-mode ores, 4 niche armors) and won't be that hard to fix the old patterns of three, but then it seems kind of redundant. Regardless, I can't wait to see what you've got planned.
I think that fixating on the 3 pattern thing may be a tad obsessive. Yes, there are lots of threes, but I only see it as a limiting theme. I feel as though there are many other themes or game esthetics that are in-game that more than make up for "sticking to the numbers". I fully support expanding the summoning class (nothing better than having a pet do the work for you), but adding extra features to the game just because it follows a number pattern seems unnecessary.

Will the fourth evil and dungeon be yellow?
Because the others are: Red Blue(purple) and Green, but no yellow.
Edit: Tobbvald liked this. Yellow is evil confirmed.

Last edited:
Will the fourth evil and dungeon be yellow?
Because the others are: Red Blue(purple) and Green, but no yellow.
Edit: Tobbvald liked this. Yellow is evil confirmed.

It would be nice if the fourth chaotic biome was mineral-themed. An invasive inorganic growth infesting the land, converting the native life, and making new ones.

Hmm, this kinda sounds familiar, doesn't it?

It would be nice if the fourth chaotic biome was mineral-themed. An invasive inorganic growth infesting the land, converting the native life, and making new ones.

Hmm, this kinda sounds familiar, doesn't it?
Well the cyber seems to be a metallic "good" evil, or are you hinting at something closer to the depths by snickerbobble?

Well the cyber seems to be a metallic "good" evil, or are you hinting at something closer to the depths by snickerbobble?

I was thinking of the invasive alien mineral Tiberium from the Command & Conquer series.
And my suggestion, The Vigor.

Wonderful mod, probably the best I seen, but I have a question, is this and idea waiting to be made into a mod or are you working on it now? I understand its a big mod, and i would love to play it. Please don't take this offensive. ;)

Wonderful mod, probably the best I seen, but I have a question, is this and idea waiting to be made into a mod or are you working on it now? I understand its a big mod, and i would love to play it. Please don't take this offensive. ;)
It's an idea, and they're not sure whether they're going to make it into a mod or not.

Most likely no. I had lots of ideas, but Terraria is too far gone in development for there to really be a point in making suggestions for it.
That's too bad. I was looking forward to another Tobbvald suggestion too. I know Terraria is pretty far along; but it does have a lot of room to grow still (not that that means any suggestions would be used anyways). I guess I was hoping to see some "just for fun" stuff from you.

And above all, I've started working on my own games now, so that need for a creative outlet is no longer there for me.
But this is good at least!

We can all only hope this happens, I have been thinking that there needed to be more things like this.
I hope this get implemented!

Back
Top Bottom