Mobile Today I messed up...

kingklutz

Retinazer
Well it was yesterday, now I got molten armour and ready for WoF (Wall Of Flesh for the new people)

And well... I messed up.

image.jpg

So yeah, I got destroyed hard... Thought this would be an easy boss... Boy I was wrong

Oh and reason for new character is because my iPad died and I had to start again

Oh I didn't think of slime King. You got me there. I wasn't trying to sound belittling, my apologies if it seemed that way. I restarted pretty recently with a new expanded world and Yeah Lepus is pretty tough. I didn't even try to take him until I got full accessories low tier melee armor and a dark lance.

Oh I didn't think of slime King. You got me there. I wasn't trying to sound belittling, my apologies if it seemed that way. I restarted pretty recently with a new expanded world and Yeah Lepus is pretty tough. I didn't even try to take him until I got full accessories low tier melee armor and a dark lance.

It's cool man, takes a lot for me to get offended. I'm at molten armour, fiery sword (still gotta get nights edge, just need jungle sword). Might go magic and attack with diamond staff and get jungle armour.

Dunno haven't decided. Pre hard mode Magic is... Well, :red:

I hear ya. magic isn't too bad I thought with the gypsy robe and magic hat (if it actually gave you the set bonus on mobile it'd be way better(BUG)) but I find all easy pre WOF items to be extremely weak. And it makes it way fun to me haha. After WOF I killed two skeleton archers and got that fancy skeleton bow that I think starts with an M?. Loving it. Not being able to get mana reduction on weapon prefixes sucks

I hear ya. magic isn't too bad I thought with the gypsy robe and magic hat (if it actually gave you the set bonus on mobile it'd be way better(BUG)) but I find all easy pre WOF items to be extremely weak. And it makes it way fun to me haha. After WOF I killed two skeleton archers and got that fancy skeleton bow that I think starts with an M?. Loving it. Not being able to get mana reduction on weapon prefixes sucks

Yeah it don't do anything, but jungle armour is probably my best bet. As for mama reduction you can. It's called intrepid (I think) and takes off 20% mana per shot. Think I've got it somewhere.

As for weak, yeah it they are very weak. Except for nights edge, that will last you a while till you get cobalt (which considering the difficulty hike ain't bad)

I think it's aplatinum or silver sword.

Yeah lepus make your head hurt, especially when you let another lepus hatch from the eggs

Yeah! I remember mine, had to build a small space while i was surrounded by 4 big lepuses and a lot of the bunnies

Back
Top Bottom