Mobile Toggle set button error

MagoBR

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Galaxy j6 prime
Mobile OS
Android 10
I believe that the operation of the "Toggle Set" touch button (highlighted in the image) is similar to the "Toggle Touch Controls" button, in this case, changing the sets in numerical order ( 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1...) with each tap, but that's not what is happening, when clicking on it there is a high chance of the current set being selected again and there is no numerical order, it seems to be random...
[VIDEO]

Attachments

• 20221004_160636.jpg
    20221004_160636.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
ye i'm unable to recreate this bug either, are you sure it's not the device registering your taps multiple times without you realising that it's doing it?

ye i'm unable to recreate this bug either, are you sure it's not the device registering your taps multiple times without you realising that it's doing it?
I have. It happens this way, for example, if I'm using set two, when I click on the button this set can end up being selected again or set one can be selected, which breaks the "sequence", where set three should be the next.
(It's important to remember that I'm not having a problem with all the toggle buttons, just the "universal" button, the one highlighted in yellow in the image)

I have. It happens this way, for example, if I'm using set two, when I click on the button this set can end up being selected again or set one can be selected, which breaks the "sequence", where set three should be the next.
(It's important to remember that I'm not having a problem with all the toggle buttons, just the "universal" button, the one highlighted in yellow in the image)
check for updates on Terraria, the game was recently patched to v1.4.4.1. report back if the bug persists.

ye i don't know what's causing it since i cannot recreate it on any of my mobile devices. what i will ask tho is: did you buy the game or is this a pirated copy? note that some bugs in pirated copies arent exisent on legitimate purchased copies of Terraria, and dont generally get looked into or fixed.

Stop trying to find out what's happening, guy probably just has greasy :red: fingers.
@smartygeefour this doesn’t help the issue at all and merely clutters the thread. Please don’t post in threads, especially bug reports threads, if your message is off topic.

I know I mentioned it before, but please take a moment to look over our Important - Terrarian Community Rules & Culture - PLEASE READ. These forums may be different than others that you have visited in the past. We have rules and guidelines, and we do enforce them. Thanks. :)

ye i don't know what's causing it since i cannot recreate it on any of my mobile devices. what i will ask tho is: did you buy the game or is this a pirated copy? note that some bugs in pirated copies arent exisent on legitimate purchased copies of Terraria, and dont generally get looked into or fixed.
Yes it is an official version, I bought the game, it was VERY worth it :D <3

I've personally seen this same bug happening, and it still occurs in 1.4.4.5! Given that it looks like a lot of people were unable to reproduce it, and there appears to be no other reports of this issue on the forum, I wonder if this issue may be specific to Android devices, or even to specific Android versions, because my device also runs Android 10 and the same thing happens!

Last edited:
Thanks for the report. Would I be able to get your ”VirtualControls.json” and “config.json” files? I’d like to check and see whether or not this issue pertains to your specific loadout.

Thanks for the report. Would I be able to get your ”VirtualControls.json” and “config.json” files? I’d like to check and see whether or not this issue pertains to your specific loadout.
Are these the files?

Attachments

• VirtualControls.json
    28.9 KB · Views: 49
  • config.json
    12.3 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom