Blocks & Decoration Toggle Teleporter Blink/Glow.

ShadowTiger

Duke Fishron
So here's a fun little thing. Please do correct me if there's a better way to do this. I didn't see anything about it the Wiki about it, so here I am.

I'm making a series of tiny, tiny adventure maps. They involve hiding teleporters behind very dark brick walls. It's a literal switch hunt. You find the switch, and a wall opens up revealing a teleporter very hidden away.

The problem is, the Teleporter blinks yellow. No amount of Shadow Paint seems to solve the problem; the background and foreground is 100% Shadow Point for ten blocks in every direction. It still blinks constantly, illuminating the region and highlighting the fact that there is a teleporter there. I even hammered it down to a flat shape. It still blinks.

Is there anything we can do to stop it from blinking?

Yeah, this isn't happening before 1.3.1. X x, Oh well, thought I'd at least try. I'm honestly surprised more people haven't asked for this.

Can't you just paint Teleporters?
I mean, you can paint teleporters. You can paint anything. But to quote my first post:
No amount of Shadow Paint seems to solve the problem; the background and foreground is 100% Shadow Point for ten blocks in every direction. It still blinks constantly, illuminating the region and highlighting the fact that there is a teleporter there. I even hammered it down to a flat shape. It still blinks.

This is the first result when searching for a solution to this and while its not perfect, if you light the area, they dont blink.. This worked in my build but it feels limited for sure.

Back
Top Bottom