Should this be added?

• Sure, why not?

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Using social slots that way is wrong!

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

ManaUser

Brain of Cthulhu
You know that little eye symbol you can click to hide your accessories? I'd like to have this on the social slots too, possibly including the social armor slots.

The main reason want this is because, like many players, I abuse the social slots as auxiliary equipment slots. Since you can swap the two with a right-click, I take it this use is somewhat supported. And I consider it a necessary evil since there's no other way to quickly swap specific accessories (when you right-click an accessory in your main inventory you can't control what gets replaced).

But the problem is some of the accessories look pretty goofy. Prime examples are frog legs and balloons. Even the watch is a bit obtrusive since it looks to be about 4 inches across. So I'd really prefer to keep these hidden, whether they're in the main accessory slots or the "auxiliary" (social) slots.

And of course, it could potentially be useful even when the slots are used for their intended purposes. You could for instance "take off" you cloak indoors without having to actually rearrange items. Or even (if social armor slots are included) quickly switch between visible armor and your best finery.

No. Why would you want to turn off the vanity item you intentionally equipped? It isn't like accessories, and no, having it to abuse the system isn't a good enough reason. Any accessories in social slots show up no matter what, so that entire point is wrong.

No. Why would you want to turn off the vanity item you intentionally equipped? It isn't like accessories, and no, having it to abuse the system isn't a good enough reason. Any accessories in social slots show up no matter what, so that entire point is wrong.[/QUOTE
I hate that vanity items equip automatically

We already have another topic like this one. You should have searched for it :) But it's okay. Remember that a vanity slot is for vanity items. That's all. What we can think of is a new system of set switching (like Diablo 3) where you can save multiple sets and alternate bewteen them via a simple key. That's what I'm thinking about.

Back
Top Bottom