Items Toilet Plunger

tmonster2002

Official Terrarian
Toilets- a source for Terrarian humour.
So lets make a pet out of it.

Toilet Plunger
Summons a Plumber Pet
"Y'know, IN THE BATHROOM!"

Dropped by World Eaters (and it's crimson counterpart) at a 1% chance. When the Mario or Luigi-lookalike plumbers need to fly, they get capes.

And that is all. The quoted words are from NintendoCapriSun on Youtube.

Last edited:
...I don't know if I should support this or not support this. Plus, the Bros. have used other means of flying: Raccoon Tail, Winged Caps, Magic Balloons, Red Stars, Propellers, Bee Wings, and Flying Squirrel Suits.

Plus, I think a vanity set (which is already in the game) might be enough of a reference while not getting sued. And why does it drop from the EoW and BoC?

World Eaters, as in: the normal NON BOSS enemy in hard mode. and plus, Nintendo won't sue small game dev's like Redigit. I don't see nintendo going ape-**** over a small little thing like that! NINTENDO PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW THIS GAME EVEN EXISTS!

World Eaters, as in: the normal NON BOSS enemy in hard mode. and plus, Nintendo won't sue small game dev's like Redigit. I don't see nintendo going ape-**** over a small little thing like that! NINTENDO PROBABLY DOESN'T KNOW THIS GAME EVEN EXISTS!
They know Terraria exists. Red has had trouble in the past with them.

World FEEDERS you mean. And the crimson one is Ichor Sticker.

OT: First off I'm kinda neutral about new pets in general. Don't support or go against them. And it would be the same here if it were just a generic plumber. But no, you kinda ripped off Nintendo. So for that I have to say no support.

Back
Top Bottom