• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darthkitten

Paladin

Kv07Zak.png

Tomb of Eden is an Expert Mode adventure map with a focus on exploration, loot, combat and difficulty. It is a long map that can take somewhere around 6 hours to finish, depending on how good you are at the game, and how much exploration you do. The map is open-ended, but still has an overarching objective and story you will need to go through in order to complete, and you will need to go through several areas sequentially in order to progress.

YsOtPmA.png

CBq4X8c.png

XVUVL1e.png

maCWoZA.png

1fwHUZb.png

NuDnNzH.png

XSLPTWH.png

uRhhiD1.png

r104NWB.png

mFETQb3.png

vmDQf54.png

YNn07im.png

WKcqqB1.png
How to Play:

1. Download the file from the attachment located below.

2. Take the downloaded folder and place it in your Terraria worlds folder.
(User -> Documents -> My Games -> Terraria -> Worlds)

3. Create a new Softcore character. Or hardcore. Hey, it's your funeral, mate.

4. Start up the World with your new character.

Rules:
1. Play with a new character.
2. Throw away your starting items.
3. No breaking or placing blocks (With the exception of breaking antlion sand).
4. You can buy items from the merchant.
5. Don't mess with the housing tab.
6. Exiting the world will cause timers to break. Please use the switch found in rest stops to fix this.
7. You may use whatever drops from enemies, provided it doesn't affect blocks in the world.
8. You may craft whatever items you wish, but remember that rule #3 still exists.
9. If you happen to get a set of wings off of a boss (as a result of developer items found in loot bags), or a grappling hook of any kind, please discard them.

Credits:

I created the map, but the wonderful following people helped to test the game:

- @ppowersteef
- @Baih
- @Kieda

Also a thank you to Relogic for making the game, and BinaryConstruct for creating TEdit.​

Attachments

• Tomb_of_Eden_v1.1.wld
    2.4 MB · Views: 743
Last edited:
Based on the screenshots, this looks pretty cool. I'll have to add it to the growing list of adventure maps that I have no time to play, yet still want to anyways.

I agree with shobiwan77. This map definitely looks like it has some promise. I'll have to play it later ;)

I have to say that was the best adventure map I have played in a long while. The designs were beautiful, I especially love the final tower. It was very challenging, but not tedious or unfair. The story was well developed and made sense. I really liked your first map and this one is much better. Amazing job!
1. I was a bit confused by the final castle. You're supposed to go over the top first right? I got to the skeletron fight without even going into the lower part of the tower.
2. I never found a third temple key. I used the two I found to get into the upper level.
3. From the top of the tower I jumped right and using shield of cthulhu and skeletron hand (which are allowed right?) ended up getting to the end teleporter.
4. Plantera gets enraged if you are in the center of the arena (which is absolutely beautiful by the way...).
5. "No one expects a sky boulder." Best. Trap. Ever.
6. I got 22 amber. Out of curiousity, how many amber are there?

I have to say that was the best adventure map I have played in a long while. The designs were beautiful, I especially love the final tower. It was very challenging, but not tedious or unfair. The story was well developed and made sense. I really liked your first map and this one is much better. Amazing job!
1. I was a bit confused by the final castle. You're supposed to go over the top first right? I got to the skeletron fight without even going into the lower part of the tower.
2. I never found a third temple key. I used the two I found to get into the upper level.
3. From the top of the tower I jumped right and using shield of cthulhu and skeletron hand (which are allowed right?) ended up getting to the end teleporter.
4. Plantera gets enraged if you are in the center of the arena (which is absolutely beautiful by the way...).
5. "No one expects a sky boulder." Best. Trap. Ever.
6. I got 22 amber. Out of curiousity, how many amber are there?
1. No, not at all, actually... How on earth did you get in without a temple key?
2. Two temple keys are found in the tower, the first that lets you into the tower is found in the crater of ash underneath the bridge.
3. I completely forgot skeletron drops the hand. I'll have to add that to the rules. It's not allowed, but you couldn't have possibly known.
4. Personally, I'm partial to the spider trap found underground.
5. I uh... lost count.

Using the sandstorm, cloud, claws, and shield, I was able to parkour up over the tentacle looking things before the hallway to the entrance up to where the jungle chest with the blade of grass is. From there I just scaled the outside of the wall. I figured it was intended because of the chest and I couldn't find a key. That's why I wasn't sure if the shield of cthulhu was allowed. It is still possible to do without it, but it is a lot harder.

Using the sandstorm, cloud, claws, and shield, I was able to parkour up over the tentacle looking things before the hallway to the entrance up to where the jungle chest with the blade of grass is. From there I just scaled the outside of the wall. I figured it was intended because of the chest and I couldn't find a key. That's why I wasn't sure if the shield of cthulhu was allowed. It is still possible to do without it, but it is a lot harder.
I'll have to fix that, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom