Texture Pack Tomes Rewritten

Would you be interested in more themed texture packs like this? (Like Swords Reforged/Guns Reloaded)

• No. This concept should remain with just this TP, no more.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love this Pack. Its such a cool idea i hope all of you guys who worked on it finish and make it the best Terraria texture pack.

Ey, been a while!

I've been curious lately, what lead y'all to discovering this small texture pack? Just curious, that's all.

Ey, been a while!

I've been curious lately, what lead y'all to discovering this small texture pack? Just curious, that's all.
I did did these (several years ago):
Off-hand Tomes (Old: 2014)

I were Curious about what others were creating for 1.4, while creating/updating my own things
^.~

and was the first things that peaked my interest
^^

Is there any plans of porting this to the Workshop? Been using this for a while and would like to maybe get updates on certain tomes added later on

Is there any plans of porting this to the Workshop? Been using this for a while and would like to maybe get updates on certain tomes added later on
Darn I haven't been on this site in a while, since there's still interest, I might look into a potential workshop port and update of this pack. No guarantees though.

Okay so I was planning on releasing the pack earlier but for some reason V2 is experiencing some issues. Despite being a direct 1-1 copy, the Spell Tome, Water Bolt, Demon Scythe, Cursed Flames, and Crystal Storm all aren't working, while the remaining 5 are. I even checked the IDs and image sizes and they all line up. I don't get why it's being weird like this, so hopefully I figure it out soon.

Issue was found and fixed, and now.. The Workshop release is live!
..But there might be more than just a port

Last edited:
I don't know if you're still updating this pack, but could you provide a download for the remastered version of the pack? I, like many other players, use the GOG version of the game which means that we can't install resource packs from the Steam Workshop. So far I've been using the original version of your pack but I would also love to try out the remastered version.

I don't know if you're still updating this pack, but could you provide a download for the remastered version of the pack? I, like many other players, use the GOG version of the game which means that we can't install resource packs from the Steam Workshop. So far I've been using the original version of your pack but I would also love to try out the remastered version.
My bad, should have done that much earlier! I've added a .zip for the remastered version now

Back
Top Bottom