tModLoader Tonks mod

sebaq

Terrarian
TheTonks.png

Tonks mod is a mod created by the Szlachta team
Szlachta.png
: sebaq, GoldenGamerPL and (a little) Ineedge in 16.06.2020 that currently adds:

New Weapons
RainbowGunMK2.png
Weapons like The Rainbow Gun MK2 or the Ultimate Celebration
UltimateCelebration.png
are upgrades to vanila items, most of them is crafted with special materials. Of course there are also weapons that arent upgrades to vanila items for example the Bread Remote
BreadRemote.png
wich is a summon weapon dropped by:

New Bosses:
ClusterSlime.png
Currently 1 boss (more coming in the next updates) "sebaq"
sebaq(7).png
- a post-MoonLord boss that is just my main character in Terraria as a boss (still gonna make the sprite and the bossfight better). Also the Cluster Slime - a "boss" for the slime rain (that is confirmed for the next update). Beating bosses gives you acces to the:

New Materials:
UltraniumBar.png
Materials like Ultranium - (coming in the next update) - and sebaq Soul
sebaqSoul.png
are post-MoonLord materials that let you craft some of the (currently) endgame Tonks mod weapons and armor like the 2 piece sebaq Soldier Armor
sebaqSoldierBreastplate.png
or weapons like the Death Star
TheDeathStar.png
. Some of the materials are bars so that means:

New Tiles:
DarkStone.png
Tiles that are mostly ores and placed bars like Dark Stone - a post-Skeletron ore gives you acces to make bars
DarkBar.png
and stronger equipment for example the Healthmonger armor
HealthmongerHelmet.png
. Still im planning to make furniture and a new type of wood. Hmm there is a new type of wood coming so that means:

New Tools:
RainbowFishingRod.png
Mostly pre-hardmode tools. For example the Ironwood Pickaxe
IronwoodPickaxe.png
or the Mud Axe
MudAxe.png
- (for now) dont make a big difference in the gameplay. Some of them have a big base damage like the Lobster
Lobster.png
so you can beat some of the:

New Enemies:
Slimeying.png
There arent a lot of Eniemies (currently one unreleased) - the Slimeying - an enemy added to the slime rain. There is also a deleten enemy - the M.D.E due to it being buggy and just bad. Some of the new enemies are going to give you:

New Buffs:
TrueProtection.png
3 Buffs like the True Protection given by the sebaq Soldier Armor set bonus that gives you +4 defense, +17% DR and immunity to knockback. There is also a debuff calles the Death Curse
DeathCurse.png
given to enemies by the Grim Reaper
TheGrimReaper.png
that deals 10 damage per time. Buffs ale also given by bosses. Bosses have:

New Music:
FacingTheDarkArts - Theme of sebaq.png
Music like Facing the Dark Arts - theme of sebaq. Im not good at creating music but i think i got this one really good

Keep in mind that the mod is not done yet and im new to this modding stuff. I hope you enjoy playing the Tonks mod (my english is also not good because im from Poland). Also some of the contet i showed here are in an unreleased update
Szlachta social media and contact:
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI2xJczF6S2zsCKZO-cFJ5g
Newgrounds - OfficialSzlachta
Discord - Join the Szlachta Community Discord Server!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom