tModLoader Too Many Enemies

SyberFang

Terrarian
To explain briefly, I have been having a weird problem where I have an enhanced amount of mobs spawning, feels like 1.25x on the low end and upward to 3x with no mods specifically being used to do this, I don't have a battle potion or higher equivalents while playing and this even happens on multiplayer servers. when me and two other friends end up playing modded together I always seem to have more enemies then them (It also seems to calm down when I have other players on screen which I find bizarre). I want to know if this is just my problem, I.E. something messed with my base files and I just need to do a clean wipe and reinstall, or if anyone else has been having this problem? And yes I say problem I am not a god at the game and having 4 blue slimes spawn in the first 10 seconds of spawning gets kinda frustrating after awhile.

You should try verify your files.
Go to steam --> tModLoader --> right-click --> properties --> local files --> verify integrity

So it had worked for a while, until a bloodmoon occurred then the increased spawnrate didn't seem to go away...I am gonna tussle with this for a bit more but if nothing else I am gonna just delete all files related to terraria on my pc and reinstall it.

you could try a peace candle + calming potion and see if that permanently lowers spawnrates, or make a new player/world

Back
Top Bottom