Weapons & Equip Tool: Matter Exchanger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night

Plantera
***Apparently @Baconfry already posted a similliar suggestion, check it out!***
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/auto-inserter.6126/

̶w̶̶e̶̶l̶̶c̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶o̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶r̶̶b̶̶o̶̶u̶̶n̶̶d̶̶!̶

Do you know the feeling when you are just trying to build a tunnel, extend a house etc and all of a sudden you find a lava lake, a huge sand deposit ... in your way? Or do you just want to re-design your house with another type of blocks or walls!

Yes? Then you are at the right place!

Example 1:
wGcxUy5.jpg

Example 2:
005JQwQ.jpg

A sand wall blocking your way...now you will have to mine all the sand!
RfFWdSS.jpg

But by using the matter ̶m̶̶a̶̶n̶̶i̶̶p̶̶u̶̶l̶̶a̶̶t̶̶o̶̶r̶ exchanger you could solve this problem! Just by replacing some of the sand with wood blocks!

The Matter Exchanger can solve almost all of your problems! [regarding the problems stated above, does not work IRL]

How it works:

You will have to equip the Matter Exchanger in one of your accessoiry slots [works like the Paint Sprayer]!
Then you can replace any block/wall by using a block/wall of your choice and by left-clicking the block or wall you wish to replace!
The block then gets replaced and drops, except hardmode ores, they get destroyed during the process!

The Matter Exchanger has a +2 range.

Mechanic.png
It can be bought from the Mechanic for 35 gold after reaching hardmode.

~WIP!~

Feel free to leave feedback and I'd appreciate a sprite!

Last edited:
I... uh, I kind of feel bad about saying this, but this works exactly the same as something I've already suggested. http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/auto-inserter.6126/

But at least we know that this is something that people are going to want! Crossing our fingers for 1.3...?

I didn't know about this, sorry!
However I'm glad that there are other people who would actually such a tool!

Guess I will request to lock this thread then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom