Blocks & Decoration Tool that works as actuator

How about using one actuator, one wire, and any block or platform in crafting to make it inactive?

How about using one actuator, one wire, and any block or platform in crafting to make it inactive?
Why? They will have to make inactive versions of all blocks, which is >100 items, plus it is really expensive to pay 15 silver to convenrt a single block.

Why? They will have to make inactive versions of all blocks, which is >100 items, plus it is really expensive to pay 15 silver to convenrt a single block.
I don't see any way a tool could be implemented without saving you a considerable amount of money. I think the actuator system is fine the way it is.

I don't see any way a tool could be implemented without saving you a considerable amount of money. I think the actuator system is fine the way it is.
What? What money? I bought, like, 20 actuators and wires, then place actuators, wires, a switch, make blocks inactive, then remove all the wires and actuators, so I could use them later on another wall. I want just simple tool that could do it, since I don't actually use these actuators and wires

What? What money? I bought, like, 20 actuators and wires, then place actuators, wires, a switch, make blocks inactive, then remove all the wires and actuators, so I could use them later on another wall. I want just simple tool that could do it, since I don't actually use these actuators and wires

So, you mean like a one time thing? You would use the tool to manually toggle blocks?

Yeah, this is needed. I would really like this feature.

How about making it an accessory, like the paint sprayer? That would allow easier mass placement.

Last edited:
Not the first time this has been suggested, but that doesn't make it any less important to have in the game. I think there should be both a tool and accessory version of this.

Then I'll never have to dig again!
I don't like digging my worlds to pieces, ugly. :p

Well, except for arenas/farms. '-'

Back
Top Bottom