Resolved Tools for typing on phone aren’t showing up

Benjellyman

Torch God
Ok, so I was working on my signature, trying to add interesting things like spoilers and smaller words. But as I was goofing around, my phone was freezing up and I might have hit a button that I can’t see, or everything glitches out to where everything turns to commands, even things I typed previously. (I went on a different device and everything was normal) also, tools at the top turned black and aren’t working. is there a way I can fix this?

Example: normally it should look like this

skadoosh
Just an average teenager with no life and totally can’t think of a signature

Instead, I see this. (Broken up for demonstration purposes)

[ SPOILER="This makes signature go boom"][COLOR=rg b(41, 105, 176)][SIZE=1 ]skadoosh[ /I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SPOILER]
Just an average teenager [S ]with no life[/S] and totally can’t think of a signature

Last edited:
Ok, so I was working on my signature, trying to add interesting things like spoilers and smaller words. But as I was goofing around, my phone was freezing up and I might have hit a button that I can’t see, or everything glitches out to where everything turns to commands, even things I typed previously. (I went on a different device and everything was normal) also, tools at the top turned black and aren’t working. is there a way I can fix this?

Example: normally it should look like this

skadoosh
Just an average teenager with no life and totally can’t think of a signature

Instead, I see this. (Broken up for demonstration purposes)

[ SPOILER="This makes signature go boom"][COLOR=rg b(41, 105, 176)][SIZE=1 ]skadoosh[ /I][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SPOILER]
Just an average teenager [S ]with no life[/S] and totally can’t think of a signature
You probably activated BBcode mode, I can't really grab a picture of where to disable it on the phone (I'm not using my phone right now), but just look for this button and tap it:
1643472896430.png

Back
Top Bottom