Xbox 360 Top 3 magic weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halfrican97

Terrarian
Me and my friends have been playing terraria alot recently and we have decided to take on roles to make it an rpg kind of game and i have taken on the role of a healing mage so i need to know the best possible equipment i can use for this task

I am already wearing the specte armor set for the healing bonus it does with magic so i just need to know what are the best magic weapons in terms of damage and speed and i dont want to use controlled magic weapons such as the magic missile and if you could tell me how i could get these items as well

I like the weapons that Nike mentioned above and then here are three that came to mind first for me.

Magnet Sphere - Dropped (rarely) in the dungeon by certain skellies after you beat Plantera.
I love how it can hit lots of enemies and keep going. Plus the "tick tick tick" sound of it hitting enemies is cool. I like it for crowd control.

Golden shower - Crafted with ichor (which you can only get from crimson worlds) and other items.
It'll lower the defense of the enemy. Hit them with it, then follow up with another weapon while they still have a lower defense.

Razorpine - Dropped during Frost Moon
It's really quick and I barely have to aim with it. Just needles and pines going everywhere.

I have only a few weapons in mind that are good for magic people (I only use magic)

Magic dagger: It sends out daggers without consuming the daggers only mana and does a lot of damage and fast speed

Cursed Flamed: I just got this weapon recently but I think it would be good, It ricochets 5 times before vanishing. It also uses a lot of mana (unless you have a modifier on it) and does a decent amount of damage.

Frost staff: It is a rare drop off of icy merman in the underground biome, it does 68 magic damage (I think I'm to lazy to check right now) but use a bit of mana, it's speed isn't the fastest but if you have a modifier it can be fast!

Well those are the weapons I think are pretty good some people might think different.

I have only a few weapons in mind that are good for magic people (I only use magic)

Magic dagger: It sends out daggers without consuming the daggers only mana and does a lot of damage and fast speed

Cursed Flamed: I just got this weapon recently but I think it would be good, It ricochets 5 times before vanishing. It also uses a lot of mana (unless you have a modifier on it) and does a decent amount of damage.

Frost staff: It is a rare drop off of icy merman in the underground biome, it does 68 magic damage (I think I'm to lazy to check right now) but use a bit of mana, it's speed isn't the fastest but if you have a modifier it can be fast!

Well those are the weapons I think are pretty good some people might think different.
Those are great weapons for early/mid hardmode :) mine were for end game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom