Top 5 favorite video games

Halo 3: Probably the last Halo game I ever truly enjoyed, and imo, the best I've ever played. The campaign was fantastic, and those nights with my friends playing multiplayer were truly the best memories I ever had in gaming. It's a shame I started diverting from Halo since Guardians. I hope Halo 6, or whatever 343 comes with next, they take note of what Bungie did with Halo 3 and improve upon them.

Far Cry 3: Pure chaos. Whenever I was bored, just put the disc in and I would spend hours upon hours of liberating, driving around like a kid who only had driving experience from GTA, and blow things up. Granted I still enjoy the installments released afterwards, but none of them came close to Far Cry 3.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: I don't know why I preferred this game over 2. The story's not a masterpiece, graphics are good but that comes with progress in technology, and the characters, while their dialogue gives me a good laugh or two every now and then, don't qualify as Golden Globe nominees. It's the sandbox experience. Sailing on my ship with my crew was what made me enjoy this game. Sure it might be my inner-child that's saying this, but nevertheless, I still loved the game regardless of its silly moments

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: Played this with my best mate a few months ago, and I wish I got it earlier. This game is best played with friends because the game is an entirely better experience. The action and gunfights were enough to keep me in the game, as well as exploring the world deciding which base to crash land and attempt to clear out enemies, and die. Granted I don't play the game a lot nowadays, but I still had so much fun with the game back then.

Oh and Terraria, for obvious reasons.

1. Fallout new Vegas. One of my favorite games ever.
2. Team fortress 2. It’s just a good game and I love it.
3. Warframe. This game is beautiful. If someone hasn’t given Warframe a chance, you should.
4. Fallout 4. Only reason this is here is because it’s one of the only digital games on my Xbox that I have, so I play it when something is downloading
5.Garry’s mod. This game is infuriating with the crashes, but I love playing with friends in it.

I figured I'd post my list again, because it's changed a lot since last year.
1. PMD: Explorers of Sky (unchanged, and will likely never change)
2. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (tie)
2. Mother 3 (tie)
4. Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
5. Radiant Historia
Honorable mentions include Bravely Default/Second, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Pokemon Black and White, and Fallout: New Vegas

1: Terraria, Have THOUSANDS OF Hours On It.
2: Skyrim, FUS RO DAH
3: LRFF13, I Find Unique In A Good Way, The Battle System.That Is.
4: Kingdom Hearts, No Specific Game, Just The Whole Series.
5: Fallout 4, No Real Reason.

1. Terraria (duh)
2. Rainbow six: seige. Intense, fun, and difficult.
3. Forza horizon 3. I like cars...
4.Growtopia. A game you've never heard of. I've sunk only a measly 900 hrs into it.
5. Pubg. It's fun...

1. Super mario odyssey
2. Terraria
3. Minecraft
4.Monster hunter generations
5.Any pokemon game
6. Monster hunter 4 ultimate
7.Super mario maker
8.Castlevania: SOTN
9. Castlevania: Dawn of sorrow
10. Any Mario kart Game

Last edited:
I mostly play these games, but not Fortnite even if people where addicted to it.

1. Terraria (was an addict until literally May,)
2. Minecraft (might stick with it on my inferior PC and be an addict)
3. Super Mario (I will also stick with it)
4. The Legend of Zelda (was an addict in late 2016 where Breath of the Wild isn't released at the time).
5. (I think Sonic the Hedgehog because I am a fan of it since the 2000's [as Sonic X: the animated Sonic] until 2016 [not a Sonic addict, I am an addict with Mario] Asphalt Overdrive since 2015 [stopped playing this game since 2017, due to unavailability of it in Microsoft Store in the latest update at the time], Clash of Clans in 2016 [my brother removed it in the same year], and now I play Snake Xenzia [not an addict] on my Nokia 105 dual sim)

Last edited:
In no particular order:

Terraria
The Elder Scrolls (Entire franchise up from Morrowind. Its hard to decide)
Sonic Adventure 1 (DX) & 2
Mass Effect Triologie, especially 2
Rocket League

Definitely : (excluding terraria)
1. Minecraft (a bit of time ago)
I have played that game for over 1000 hours, but now Mojang decides to ruin it. (I'm looking at you, better together)
2.(prepare for army of PUBG haters)
Fortnite.
Come on, its free and it allows you to build. Also, its very popular right now.

3. Mario kart.
Yes, I'm sorry, but I sacrificed my social life for this game ages ago. Still play it.
4. PVZ garden warfare.
One of my favourite shooters
Spent ages playing as zombies before realising plants are better.
Cant think of a 5th one, probably geometry dash

Time for changes in my leaderboard:

Top 5 excluding Terraria, new leaderboard:
1. Crusader Kings + Deus Vult expansion (PC). Wait, if my avatar is other, why is this game no. 1? Simply, that's a really good sandbox and game as well. Although DoW after someone allies with enemy isn't nice.
2-split. Pokemon: Super Mystery Dungeon (2DS/3DS). Well, the one sure is charming, but I spend waaaaay too much time on useless stuff.
2-split. Age of Empires + RoR (PC). You'll say why it's dethroned from 1st place and split-seconds the Pokemon game. Yeeeah, no clue. It's still great game nonetheless, and they say Definitive Edition had came, but original suffices to me.
3. Age of Empires 2 HD (PC): Well, didn't play it much, still good game nonetheless.
4. Left 4 Dead 2: Still a good shooter, although aged a bit.
5-split. (prepare for lack of Battle Royales!) Empire Earth 2. A great game, just like CK: DV you should be ware who you ally with, who you declare war against, but also prepare massive-scale wars!
5-split. (AGAIN?) The Settlers V: Heritage of Kings: Original game lost. RIP.

Compared to old leaderboard I feel like I have shifted massively to PC, with one handheld game in place of two console games. Duhhh, that 2015 was so much time ago.

5.Fruit Ninja/PvZ2 Tie
4.iStunt 2
3.Fortnite
2.Mincecraft(with mods)
1.TERRARIA(obv)
Also I have a joke

Bird'S Nest

Last edited:
Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Legend of Dragoon (Ps1)
Minecraft (Primarily modded.) (PC, console is pretty good too.)
Terraria (Both vanilla and modded are good.) (PC, other versions aren't as fun in my opinion.)
Spyro.

Not in any particular order.

5. Legend of Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link (unpopular opinion)
4. Terraria
3. Super Mario World
2. Shovel Knight
1. Pokemon Sapphire

I'm a big fan of gaming. Currently my fav games are Terraria, CS:Go, LOL, Clash of Clans and Pokemon Go. LOL I play most of the time. Recently I found eSports platform at https://dreamteam.gg/lol/teams where I can choose new players for my team and even create a tournaments. That's so exciting! I try to improve my gaming skills regularly.

Last edited:
1: Fallout: New Vegas
2: Minecraft (In no small part because it was the first sandbox game I played)
3: Persona 2: Innocent Sin
4: Iji
5: Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Likely because it was the first game I played)/ Creeper World 3/ Particle Fleet

Back
Top Bottom