Top 5 favorite video games

1. Dragon Warrior/Quest 8 (and number 7)
2.Shovel Knight
3. Terraria
4. The Ledgend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
5. Pokemon Platinum
[doublepost=1530529849,1530529709][/doublepost]
1: Fire Emblem Awakening
2: Rune Factory 4
3: Persona 4 Golden
4: Ys Memories of Celceta
5: Shovel Knight
All fantastic games.
What's your favorite campaign in shovel knight? I LOVE Plague Knight's story.

It's hard to say which game is my favorite because I like all of them so they are in no particular order. Some that I listed here are just here because I played them a lot (not particulary a favorite).

1. Monster Hunter
2. Terraria
3. Hyper Light Drifter (awesome)
4. Celeste (I have not met anyone who knows this game)
5. Don't Starve (Together)
6. The Legend of Zelda (I have played a lot of different versions so...)
7. Pokemon (depending on which one)
8 Phoenotopia (when the remake comes out(another game that no one seems to know))
9. Jotun (same as Celeste- it is unknown to the world(mostly))
10. Ori

For some reason at this moment I feel like I have too many platformers (I am thinking of a couple I didn't list too).

The Legend of Zelda *I made a meme about the legend of zelda. (ahem)*

HERE COMES, THE LEGENDARY LINK. AND HE HAS COME, TO SAVE DA DAY (sorry I know its not a meme but it is funny to me)
It's hard to say which game is my favorite because I like all of them so they are in no particular order. Some that I listed here are just here because I played them a lot (not particulary a favorite).

7. Pokemon (depending on which one)

For some reason at this moment I feel like I have too many platformers (I am thinking of a couple I didn't list too).

What is your 3ds friend code (if you play the 3ds games) I wanna trade/battle with you.

'Kay, here's my top 5 fav games:

1. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Or just Minecraft, for that matter.)
2. Bloons Monkey City (Mobile)
3. SAS: ZA 4
4. Terraria (I play on Mobile, and it'll be number 1 as soon as 1.3 comes out!)
5. Five Nights at Freddy's 2

This is an order going from 5 to 1, 1 being my favorite

5. Slime Rancher
4. Terraria
3. Cuphead
2. Destiny (this game has a huge impact on my life)
1. Ark survival evolved

1. Ori and the blind forest (holy :red: how predictable of me, right?)
2. Ace combat
3. Warframe
4. Rivals of Aether (also pretty predictable, if you've seen the DLC roster)
5. Hacknet

Five is difficult to limit myself to, but I'll see what I can do.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. Donkey Kong '94
3. Pokémon
4. Mega Man 3
5. Super Mario 64

1.osu!
2.lovers in a dangerous space time
3.Celeste
4.CSGO
5.Terraria

I'm not into 3D FPS for the most part cause I get motion sick easily on certain movements which sucks :p

I shall say one favorite game for each console i have that isn't the 360 because i havn't played that in a while

PC: Terraria. I would say 20XX BUT my free discord nitro trial has expired so sad :(
PS4: I would have to say Portal Knights. Special mention for Terraria, because... self explanatory xD
PS3: Sterdenn, i love this game. Special mention for Rayman Origins
Wii U: Splatoon. Also, a mention for SSB4 but i think Splatoon tops it
Wii: Probably DKC Returns, from what i have played, its fun. Special mention for Wii Play because that game is so good.
DS: Pokemon White 2. Special mention for Pokemon Pearl, but unova is my home so W2 tops it.
3DS: SUPER SMASH BROTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Also kirby battle royale for a special mention

Durgh, I think my shift has became apparent again.
1-split: Empire Earth. A good ol' classic, for good ol' strategists. Man, this feels nostalgic. The Lieuteant Molotov turning against the robotic Overlord was an unexpected plot twist in final campaign, but ho-ho, as good as Nuzleaf turning against Protagonist!
1-split: P-SMD. I gotta return to it soon. It's because I really like RPing or maybe other reasons? Laid back, yet at same time plot sometimes seems to puzzle me. What device could be used to time-travel? Or maybe it's just a dream-sphere? (Hence resetting the progress works.)
2-split: Spellforce 2 (Does anyone even know that?) Basically, sometimes you oughta be a literal ruler of life and death! Or a hero who saves the world from the literal mad scientist of Medieval times!
2-split: AoE: RoR. It didn't take a place up or down, so that's good. Man, the Chariot/Helepoli spam was real back then. And the Horse Archers, don't forget about their brokenness! Maybe I'll remake their maps into Empire Earth, who knows?
3: Left 4 Dead series as whole. Because it must be cultivated! (Also ragdoll mechanic in first part and the "I AM A XERNEAS/GOD(S)/CREATOR/RULER OF LIFE AND DEATH(strike unnecessary)" in second part (and generally the survivors after all))
4: Empire Earth II: Charmed me in childhood, however - man, I didn't play it for so much time! I kind of remember that I got an bad ending with Nuclear War (American Campaign, I think).
5: For non-oblivious reasons, Age of Empires II: HD. Since L4D saved the situation of L4D2, it's all known now.

Man, the only game I've seriously played month ago was Empire Earth! Oh man, I need to restore my passionate approach for the games. How come I forgot them?

I didn't play that much games.
1. jeometry dash, game about sum jeometrical shapes doing stuff to music
2. terraria, game about terra and ria
3. meinkraft, game about maincraaa jajajaja
4. some free discord games nobody cares about
5. dunno what to put here

Yes. I love old games
Same
FINALLY SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD WHO LIKES LITTLEBIGPLANET

my list is (in no particular order, by their real name, and also excluding Terraria)

LittleBIGPlanet (the main trilogy)
Minecraft: Story Mode (both seasons)
Geometry Dash (all apps, especially Meltdown because GD meltdown is actually the inspiration for Mezmera)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (I can't play it very often, but I know how to become a vampire and I just like the gameplay. It was also introduced to me by my older brother, so I keep that in memory because I don't see him very often (he moved to another state))
DELTARUNE (Very good soundtrack, never played but I've seen multiple playthoughs)

I'd also like to mention these because now that I think of it, FIVE IS NOT ENOUGH!

UNDERTALE (Much like DELTARUNE, it has a very good soundtrack, and I've never played it but seen multiple playthroughs.)
Cuphead in: Don't Deal with the Devil (very good, never played but seen a playthrough and multiple glitches.)
The Elder Scrolls (the whole series. I prefer Skyrim and never seen anything from the rest of the series, but I still like it because Skyrim.)
Five Nights at Freddy's (whole series, I don't really like it anymore but FNaF World is good and memories of the game haunt my nightmares. Or they used to, I'm unsure.)
Goat Simulator (just yes. I don't get to play it often but the satisfaction of destroying crap as a two-Horned unicorn is well worth the money.)

Back
Top Bottom